2 8.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Damn good chapter.

Ukitake, NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why is it always the quiet and sickly that betrays. I want to hear what Urahara or Ukitake himself have to say about this. I wonder if Rukia knew about the badge too since everybody seemed to know. Smart ass Ishida kind figured it out this whole but he knew what it meant if Ichigo heard from him. But damn, Ukitake, hey we all knew whoever it was we were going to be shocked. And they say Kubo don't plan shit. Oh and I almost forgot, NEW BANKAI NEXT WEEK SON!

Another thing: The chapter is called BeLIEve for a reason, there's a lie hidden somewhere in what Ginjou said to Ichigo. I guess Kubo wants us to find which it is.
    At this point in time, it could go both ways the BeLIEve part. Either Ginjou is speaking the truth and SS has been stringing Ichigo along or Ginjo's lying and the purpose of the badge is not as he says it is. But seeing the reactions of Urahara and Isshin, I'm inclined to believe that much of Ginjo said was the truth. They seem to be completely aware of the situation, and considering that Ginjo was a Sub Shinigami before, he's got the perfect reason to know all this.

Now, we just have to figure out how Ichigo's taking this. I wonder if he's gonna make the mature decision and realize that it's only natural for an organization to keep tabs on an 'unknown' factor. That's just how things work in the world at large. If Ichigo understands despite the (supposed) underhanded sneakiness of Ukitake, then he'll come out alright. He'll waste Ginjou and then he'll be looking for some serious answers. Either way, I just can't see Ichigo turning against SS. At the very least, only the Captains and maybe the VC's are aware of the real purpose of the badge.

Anyway, Ichigo's uncommonly mature for a Shonen MC, so I'm sure he'll be going over everything that Ginjou said while trashing him, then come up with his own answer. But he'll definitely be asking some serious questions after all is said and done.

The limiting factor is interesting because of the similarity Captains are under, while in the real world a portion of their spiritual energy is sealed. Maybe a predictable plot line, if it follows that Ukitake's method has no actual malicious intent. Then perhaps the limiting factor of the badge (if it can be activated and is not just passive all the time) was used on Ginjo during a critical moment in the human world, i.e. he was attempting to protect someone he deeply cared for, but the collateral damage would have been too severe. So who he may have been trying to protect ended up dieing. This kind of event may have turned him against the SS.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by clonalvex View Post
    The limiting factor is interesting because of the similarity Captains are under, while in the real world a portion of their spiritual energy is sealed. Maybe a predictable plot line, if it follows that Ukitake's method has no actual malicious intent. Then perhaps the limiting factor of the badge (if it can be activated and is not just passive all the time) was used on Ginjo during a critical moment in the human world, i.e. he was attempting to protect someone he deeply cared for, but the collateral damage would have been too severe. So who he may have been trying to protect ended up dieing. This kind of event may have turned him against the SS.
    What if the limiting factor means that all the captains can spaz out like Hichigo 2.0? But, they have the limiting restraint. That would definitely push the mana along for a couple years. Imagine Byakuya or Kenpachi with a Hichigo 2.0 version. Though, highley unlikely, it gives the manga space to expand.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    What if the limiting factor means that all the captains can spaz out like Hichigo 2.0? But, they have the limiting restraint. That would definitely push the mana along for a couple years. Imagine Byakuya or Kenpachi with a Hichigo 2.0 version. Though, highley unlikely, it gives the manga space to expand.
    It was already shown that the Captains and 1st Lieutenants have their powers sealed to a certain extent, to avoid affecting the real world. (http://www.mangareader.net/94-663-12...apter-209.html)

My guess is, the badge was a similar sort of seal, combined with tracking purposes, after all, SS keeps track of shinigami when they're in the real world, it would make sense to keep track of anyone with similar power, especially one on the scale of Ichigo. I just wonder how much power was being sealed off like that. It's nice that we're finally getting interesting chapters again.

A chapter that doesn't disappoint.

I just hope the arc ends soon. I don't want this to be like Aizen arc #783465.

It would be cool if it were true, but I don't like that it was deceitful, more like they didn't want to tell him so he wouldn't try experimenting without the badge. I wonder how strong he is without the badge now!!!
    A pie in the sky?

I think there is a deeper secrete deeper truth thatUrahara and Isshin are concerned about, and Ginjou can't be seriously saying being observe and powers sealed in human form is equivalent to being left to die.

I think Ichigo will beat him to a pulp first, and then ask Urahara, Isshin, Ukitake questions later...Ban..KAI

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

just read this week's chapter. and i'm a little confused as to why, everyone is surprised by this revelation.

if you remember what, Urahara explained to Hiyori, back in the "Pendulum Arc". Urahara told her, how people associated with the Gotei 13, never actually leave the organization. They are either placed on special leave or put in the maggot's nest. but, anyone who's ever worked or been affiliated with Soul Society is bounded for eternity. Even, Aizen, despite all he's done, was imprisoned under them.

I think, all Ginjou revealed was this truth is all. Toushiro wasn't revealed as a traitor, he is one of the very first members of the Gotei 13, and all shinigami have to follow rules. Ichigo wasn't told the full truth yet, because it was most likely to be left to his father. But, Isshin, never wanted Ichigo to be involved with the Gotei 13, which is why, he was adamant about everyone giving their reisatsu to Ichigo, in order to beat Ginjou.

Kubo, is sensationalizing information, he'd already revealed before. this isn't a new revelation and bringing up Ukitake is just to get some of you to believe this is new, when in fact, it's old and obvious.

re-read those pendulum chapters, people.

Lol i was expecting "Let me tell you the identity of the man behind the scheme..... URAHARA KISUKE" hhehe. lol i'd even expect yamamoto.. but never the most silent sickly dude in gotei13.... ukitake isn't the villainous type.. he ain't aizen... even though i kinda believe the surveillance restriction part on ichigo... its just ain't right... nice twist though... never expected this coming!.. Still i believe what ishida is saying.... ginjou whether what he explained is true or not, its his way of wanting ichigo = the most powerful entity currently in joining him. He would be the greatest ally other than aizen himself.. what the hell what if ichigo decided to free aizen lol. what a combination that will be... aizen the one shinigami who wipe out almost the entire gotei13 officers to the ground and ichigo who defeated him = the opening of the royal realm the most likely organization stronger than gotei13 to repel the craziest uber duo in bleach or even anime history since goku and vegeta hehehe

The best bleach chapter I've read in a while. Looking forward to the new bankai and tensa zangetsu variations or any new technique if possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.