Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_hollows
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    * Zomari Le Roux (ゾマリ・ルルー, Zomari Rurū?) Voiced by: Taiten Kusunoki - 7th Espada

Zomalie Le Roux is a tall, dark-skinned arrancar who displays a calm, contemplative personality and rarely speaks. His chin is covered by several dark tattoos and he wears earrings and a bony necklace. The remnants of his hollow mask is a row of small bony spikes extending along the crest of his bald head. Like other Espada, his arrancar uniform has a unique design; in this case resembling a traditional Mandarin-style Kung Fu outfit. He is shown briefly asking a question during Aizen's meeting with the Espada, and is later seen meditating in a chamber, acknowledging Aaroniero Arleri's death with a brief pause. He later appears to finish off a barely conscious Rukia for Aaroniero, only to be halted due to the timely arrival of Byakuya Kuchiki. His zanpakutō has not yet been named, but resembles a regular katana except for the hilt-guard (tsuba), which appears as a thick circle with spikes around the edge.
    Now would be a good time for y'all to shut the hell up about racism, since Kubo's given Zomari his name.

Looking forward to a scanlation of this being released, looks awesome. Though the only real surprise was Unohana. I wonder how she is in combat, and how strong she is compared to the other captains...
    Last edited by Baka Bomber; 11-02-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    posted at bleachasylum
    Spoiler!
    wtf's with Mayuri? He looks like as if hes on crack...
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Rock'n'roll Fugitive Nin wildzero's Avatar
    Well, there goes Tesla.
    Also, what's with Mayuri's new look? Horny freak...

Don't be sleeping on Unohana. Like I said in another thread, Aizen didn't wanna mess with her when she uncovered his plot. And all of Squad 11 (the ones who are nameless) crap bricks when she's around. She's certainly a captain that I don't wanna mess with. I think her vice-captain (her name escapes me at the moment) will watch Chad while Unohana takes down the arrancar there...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

Bleach Manga Chapter 298

YouTube - Bleach Manga Chapter 298

OR

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    ------------------------------------------
    scans from alador from MH
    http://wsj.shiraku-scans.com/index.p...sue+2007-49%2F
    Last edited by Guru981; 11-02-2007 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by StrataRazor View Post
    Don't be sleeping on Unohana. Like I said in another thread, Aizen didn't wanna mess with her when she uncovered his plot. And all of Squad 11 (the ones who are nameless) crap bricks when she's around. She's certainly a captain that I don't wanna mess with. I think her vice-captain (her name escapes me at the moment) will watch Chad while Unohana takes down the arrancar there...
    I dont know if Aizen so much didn't want to mess with her as he was just suprised she noticed something wrong with his dead body, Aizen is still much stronger than her Im sure but shes probably got the most awesome skill. He who cureth can maketh ill...

Shes using biological warfare and making everyone sick. Shes gonna pull a hanataro and take all the wounds shes healed and sicknesses shes cured and release them in a crazy blast and tear all them up. I bet shes gonna kill everyone in the most horrible way too, like making them paralized and then thinning their blood so when they get cut they bleed like crazy and can't heal and she knows all the weak points of the human body so she'll just start cutting there!!! ....awesome....
    A pie in the sky?

intelligently dumb person someone4's Avatar
    lol i just wish that she would show her true powers this time not just release that big manta ray of her.....
    FUck this! winter is about to start!!!!

member of fairy tail fan club!

I wanna know what Nnoitra was doing when he stuck his hand in the ground..looked like some sort of fissure shot out after?