Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto 564 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

So... An Oonoki death and a possible Killer-B death not too far afterward.
    Interesting
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Is this supposed to be a double issue? Seems like a lot to happen in 17 pages. Onoki, K-B, Madara owning everyone, and Naruto trying to hold his own.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Scary...VERY SCARY.

Methinks this is going to be a sweet chapter. Can't wait for more to come out. Will the face beneath the Mask be significant? What are Sasuke and the paths doing, What technique did Tsunade Pull to make Madara reminisce about Hashirama, she is his granddaughter after all?
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-21-2011 at 09:29 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I miss having spoiler pics.
    a thousand times this! and this is gonna be SO epic O_O

I take early spoilers with a grain of salt as half the time the person giving them misinterprets some important details. Also I'm not sure if this is legit or just a fan fic prediction as the chapter shouldn't be available until tomorrow.

- It's possible but I dont think Oonoki will die just yet

- Generally speaking after a break the next chapter should be equally epic and revealing.

Also why is that page filled with decapitated heads.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Also why is that page filled with decapitated heads.
    Yeah, I was repulsed back into reality after I saw that, Ooftah. If that is trully the web page of Ohana that we all don't know, but love anyway, it kinda leaves you dumblefounded.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I told you so!! Tobi's mask was cracked up, after their heads - 2 - heads.. AND that Tobi's path is going to take on Naruto - Killer Bee. This way; after Naruto has beaten his paths, Tobi can wharp himself away, because he isn't needed there anymore for them to be connected.

- possible that he wharps killer bee with him and goes right to Gedou Mazou for pumping Killer Bee's chakra inside of the Gedou Mazou.

But wait a minute; doesn't tobi needs, several other ninja's helping him, for extracting the bijuu's power out of Killer Bee?

** And Onoki dying, isn't really a suprise, is it? Him talking about how his first view was on the ninja world, his fault and loss in the progress of " trying " to keep and execute a certain way of " staying " alive, with all the nations eating each other up and now; him, who believes that the next generation will SOLVE this hatred and without any hesitate,.. gives his own life for the safety of the future.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Seems a little too much going on for me to take the spoiler seriously. It was also posted on Onemanga last night, but was removed. So i will wait, as there is simply too much going on to give any of the action the required screen time.

Can Oonki really die in one chapter the same time that Naruto and bee fight Tobi showing enough to conclude that Bee is in real trouble? (In what could be considered the penultimate fight? - thats alot for one chapter) but then to add Tsunade beating Madara's Jutsu and a back story from Harshima is simply going too far.

If all of that happens it better be a 30 page chapter, thats why i am banking on that not being true, some of it may happen but not all of that.

Aga - Could Tobi use White Zetsu's to help extract it? Or at a stretch the 6 paths?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

ok, first off, that's not ohana's blog, she only posts japanese script on 4chan, (2chan or whateverchan), that's a fake ohana. second, those spoilers are fake, least unconfirmed. third, the translators are laughing it up on the NF forums at the fake attempt. fourth, the NF boards would've blown up if the spoilers were indeed out.

http://www.narutoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133

this was only a week break for naruto, we had OP, and bleach last week, so there should be no way that there would be early spoilers on monday, that would only happen if there was no jump at all last week which was not the case.

Oh and those who fell for shinhan's troll, should be ashamed of urselves, u should know the drill by now.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto