Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    it is shown that the rinnegan can use sharing an techs.

rikodou (madara said it was him who wrote the tablet) wrote those MS jutsus, so he used them and all makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    it is shown that the rinnegan can use sharing an techs.

rikodou (madara said it was him who wrote the tablet) wrote those MS jutsus, so he used them and all makes sense.
    Exactly, which if this is true, it means Nagato's rinnengan is implanted, as he cannot use MS techniques or switch back to the sharingan.

Theres alot thoeries in this post.

For one senju + uchiha may not equal rinnegan. The big problem with this is since the sage was blessed with the rinnegan this implies the rinnegan isnt his by birthrite. So I'm still under the nototion it wouldnt matter even if combine the sage's powers(uchiha+senju) if the sage himself at the end of the day is said to be given the rinnegan via devine intervention. Or so thats what we know so far anyway.

Also the elder sons eyes are still unknown they werent the sharingan we know from the uchiha clan but we know his eyes set the fountaions for the current sharingan we see within the uchiha clan. The same could be said about the younger son and hasihrama were their powers also very different at least in apparence. And simularly the sage's sharingan would also be different as the elder son also didnt get his fathers eyes excatly. Which plays in to what paul bee was saying that younger son =/= hasihrama and oldrr son =/= madara and therefore we must ask ourself can either tobi or madara even hope to surpasses the so6p with his mutated leftovers from the centuries.

Tobi at least never annocued he has/wants to surpass the so6p but wants to be the next one, so thats nice thing to see when tobi knows his place in the gene pool.

Madara I assume could use the black flames. Since he can use sassnao that would imply he unlocked the previous two MS techs (tuki and blackflames) to use sassano. This what itachi said anyway regarding the order of MS techs unlock in. And we saw proof of this with sasuke's progress with MS. First Tuki, then amaterus then sassano.

The byugan is completely different from either rinnegan and sharingan. Kishi seems to be taking his merry long time with inviling the bkugan into this love triangle.

I suspect the byukgan is something unque and very separate from the evoluion we have seen from the sharingan and rinnegan. I made thread about the 3 eyes a while back but kishi seems to be putting the bykugan on low proity ever since part 1.

We may have to wait years to get any info about the backstory of the byukgan.lol

As for mastery of the rinnegan, Nagato has shown the best skills with it so far. He used all paths skills more or less at once within his own body. Something tobi wont be able to do since he resorted to using the 6 pains tech and madara will have to wait and see what he can with the rinnegan. So far hes shown he has alot chakra by summoning massives rocks. But this doesnt nessacy mean his a master at using the rinngen, same goes with the sharingan he hasnt even shown alot skills uchiha wise yet either.

A good example of this is naruto. hes regarded as great rasengan user but compared to jiriaya and minato he still cant do a one handed rasengan yet. He good at it and can spam alot with his chakra but that doesnt mean hes a master at it if you know what I mean. Im not putting down naruto as I think there very important reasons for this but just using it as example to show doing a tech that require alot chakra and doing it doesnt mean ur master at it.
    Last edited by psukkar; 11-23-2011 at 12:35 PM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    A good example of this is naruto. hes regarded as great rasengan user but compared to jiriaya and minato he still cant do a one handed rasengan yet. He good at it and can spam alot with his chakra but that doesnt mean hes a master at it if you know what I mean. Im not putting down naruto as I think there very important reasons for this but just using it as example to show doing a tech that require alot chakra and doing it doesnt mean ur master at it.
    uhm, i get your point, but you are using the wrong example. the one of the points of rasengan was that it didnt use much chakra, using less than something like chidori or raikiri, after all konohamaru have learned it and he has a much smaller chakra pool than naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Exactly, which if this is true, it means Nagato's rinnengan is implanted, as he cannot use MS techniques or switch back to the sharingan.
    we dont know that, to use any jutsu you need one basic thing: knowledge and if you dont know you can use such things then, chances are you wont be using them, just like you wont be able to fly a plane or repair a car or build a computer before you have learned how to do those things.