Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT
    much like the 4th Hokage=Naruto's Father thingy way back when.
    Heh, I was one of the people riding the fence back then. The resemblance was too uncanny for there not to be some link there, but I didn't want to come out and just say it lol. Adopted the wait and see attitude until it was finally set in stone. And Karin's situation is about the same. Kishi's left himself some plot room for her if he wants to go the "family origins" root with her. So I'll adopt the wait and see attitude for her as well unless more info pops up on her (by way of Ibiki interrogation).

Yeah I have considered the possibility of her being a distant Uzamaki clan member descendant as well. Its possible towards the end of the manga she may have some significant role and have some kind of flashback.

Be funny if she ends up marrying Naruto instead of Hinata at the end.

Also Afro@

As far as the wiki is concerned on Mito Uzamaki everything there is from the manga so it should be on point. Tobi mentioned she had the same evil sensing ability Naruto gained in Kyuubi mode. She also was well versed in sealing jutsu's as she sealed the fox into herself and the fact she comes form a clan famous for their Fuinjutsu skill.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Karin also uses some sort of seal on her body to heal whoever bites her. It reminds me of Tsunade's healing technique that regenerates her using chakra stored in her seal. And since Tsunade's technique is stored in the diamond on her forehead, and Mito has that same diamond on her forehead, it could mean that the technique is Uzumaki Style healing.

Maybe a lot of their seals involved storing up chakra, similar to the one they used to seal the Kyuubi.

Karin was probably experimented on by Orchimaru like some of the others so her healing powers may be due to Orochimaru upgrades.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Karin was probably experimented on by Orchimaru like some of the others so her healing powers may be due to Orochimaru upgrades.
    Fair enough. The rest of Sasuke's group had unique powers before Oro got to them, though... almost seems like Oro picked them for that reason. There isn't too much yet to link Karin to the Uzumaki, but it wouldn't surprise me.

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    And my very appropriate reply because I was right in that Kishi crafted it so he could bring in Uzumaki clansmen whenever he wanted if he so chose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    DAMN YOU, KISHIIIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    And my very appropriate reply because I was right in that Kishi crafted it so he could bring in Uzumaki clansmen whenever he wanted if he so chose.
    Well... Karin being a member of the Uzumaki clan is a revelation but I doubt it will mean much in the long run unless karin while escaping from her cell comes across she see something like a photo of Mito and she comments on her looking similar to her... But I wont hold my breath..... until it happens

EPIC!!!

So... if every member of the Uzumaki clan has red hair and its considered distinct.... the wouldnt Yahiko be a member of the Uzumaki clan again?

While pointless if proven true at this point. Still nice bit of lore

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    So... if every member of the Uzumaki clan has red hair and its considered distinct.... the wouldnt Yahiko be a member of the Uzumaki clan again?

While pointless if proven true at this point. Still nice bit of lore
    I think that Yahiko had orange hair like Yugo and not red.