4 36.36%
  • |3| Average

1 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love tournaments, It never gets old to me. Though I doubt FT will win, in fact I doubt anyone would win this year. If Natsu and gang joins It's most likely to end up in chaos.

sig made by me

Nice chapter.

Like Arb said, don't think they will win but they prove that Fairy Tail is back.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Mindf*cked
    The tournament won't finish. Finals -> Sabertooth v. Fairy Tail and then the same thing as Naruto Chuunin exams happens.

Any idea of what he means by not exactly the battle tournament natsu is expecting?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Any idea of what he means by not exactly the battle tournament natsu is expecting?
    I don't think it's going to be a tournament in the traditional sense of exhibition matches, but rather competitions. I'd liken it to the Fiore Magic Olympics, Mashima even shelled out the Roman coliseum for authenticity.

This could spell trouble for Natsu, who while he can fight with the best of them, what's he going to do in a race or some other wacky event? Now adversely if you stick Jet into a race, or say Reedus into a painting competition, then it's not such a lost cause. This would allow all the members to participate and not simply have the strongest (Laxus, Mira, Erza etc.) be the only viable contenders, which wouldn't be the case if the games only consisted of pure battles.

I'm wouldn't be surprised to see some fights, but I think the competition is going to be more complex than that. It'll take Fairy Tail out of their comfort zone and test them on things they aren't accustomed to. At least that's what I suspect will happen.

The Edotwist was definitely unexpected, and I like how Mashima continues to integrate Edolas into the plot. Definitely looking forward to my homegirl Wendy learning some new Skyslaying techniques. She's gonna blow the competition away.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

my guess is that its one big free for all. but with some strategy build in. maybe like only a number of mages can battle per match and you can not use the same mages 2 matches in a row and there might be other things. but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It could be just like olympics type of challenges and not an actual match. Events that will measure endurance, speed, skill, strength and magic ability. An actual match can be the final challange.

sig made by me

thats possible but at the same time. i really dont like that idea. its very possible but i am still not to fond on it.
    im hoping that we get a more dynamic tournament than that i mean something that simple would not be called hell. and they did say it was hell., dont you think there might be more to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Depends on who defines hell. If the tournament is about kart racing that would be hell for Natsu. The tournament might/will take these mages out of their comfort zone and that what makes it hellish.

sig made by me