View Poll Results: Is this at all possible?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, your drunk and I am goning to ask you to stop

    2 28.57%
  • yes, your drunk and it makes at least some fesible sense

    2 28.57%
  • ....You need more booze in you

    4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,895
    It would be wrong to say that Too Many people are getting the Rinnegan. After The SO6P, Only one other person has had the Rinnegan...That is Madara.

    What about Nagato, you say? Remember Tobi-Madara said He Gave Nagato the Rinnegan. I believe he was telling the truth. Tobi Gave Nagato MADARA'S original eyes, in order to use Nagato. Madara planned this before he died. How about Edo Madara? Well that is still Madara's Rinnegan.

    What's actually going on is that Madara's Eyes are being shared and Edo Tensei'd. In truth The Rinnegan is still Rare and has only had Two Legitimate owners, that is of course if you give Madara a pass for stealing Hashirama's DNA in order to force the development of his Rinnegan in the first place.

    Let me also say that Madara's Rinnegan is not on a par with the SO6P's. Why, well that is because the physical energy that energizes it (Hashirama's energy), is probably inferior to The SO6P's physical energy or even the Younger brother's. In addition, the Spiritual Energy that initiated it, Madara's, is probably inferior to SO6P's, Older Brother's, and maybe even inferior to Sasuke's spiritual energy. In effect, Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan by using contrived methods. He succeeded, but Madara is probably a weaker Rikudou than the original.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It would be wrong to say that Too Many people are getting the Rinnegan. After The SO6P, Only one other person has had the Rinnegan...That is Madara.

    What about Nagato, you say? Remember Tobi-Madara said He Gave Nagato the Rinnegan. I believe he was telling the truth. Tobi Gave Nagato MADARA'S original eyes, in order to use Nagato. Madara planned this before he died. How about Edo Madara? Well that is still Madara's Rinnegan.

    What's actually going on is that Madara's Eyes are being shared and Edo Tensei'd. In truth The Rinnegan is still Rare and has only had Two Legitimate owners, that is of course if you give Madara a pass for stealing Hashirama's DNA in order to force the development of his Rinnegan in the first place.

    Let me also say that Madara's Rinnegan is not on a par with the SO6P's. Why, well that is because the physical energy that energizes it (Hashirama's energy), is probably inferior to The SO6P's physical energy or even the Younger brother's. In addition, the Spiritual Energy that initiated it, Madara's, is probably inferior to SO6P's, Older Brother's, and maybe even inferior to Sasuke's spiritual energy. In effect, Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan by using contrived methods. He succeeded, but Madara is probably a weaker Rikudou than the original.
    Naruto's physical energies, boosted by the kyuubi yang, are probably the only person's life force as strong as the younger brother's, due in no small part to his uzumaki bloodline (not to mention sage mode).

    Sasuke's spiritual energies, boosted by his EMS and hatred ( and juugo's evil taint ), are probably the only person's spiritual force as strong as the elder brother's, due in no small part to his uchiha bloodline. (I mean come on, even the kyuubi said his chakra ws more malicious than it's own, moreso than Uchiha Madara's.)

    If either of them gained the other's power, it would be the rebirth of the second 'true' rinnegan.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  3. #13
    Senior Member zeroLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Hills Zone
    Posts
    883
    I had that idea after I saw naruto's chakra shroud after he dominated the nine tails and separated it from his own chakra. Its foreshadowing in my opinion. He is the only other character in the series that has been directly linked to the Sage by appearance. Not madara/Tobi, no one else looks like him and then BAM. Naruto appears to have the body of the Sage in chakra form which will lead to Sasuke, in a similar fashion appearing another version of Sage IF Kishimoto wants to bring this full circle and make a callback to the fight between the older and younger son of the Sage.

    Of course this is all speculative and trying to predict what will happen based on what we have seen in the series. But I always seen it as, if Sasuke gains the Rinnegan, I always though he would use the Uchiha technique to take back control of the Nine Tails and take it out of play in a fight against naruto. So in order to be on par with him, Naruto would have to gain the Rinnegan in some way shape or form. How that happens I have no idea, its just a thought at this point.

    EPIC!!!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    I had that idea after I saw naruto's chakra shroud after he dominated the nine tails and separated it from his own chakra. Its foreshadowing in my opinion. He is the only other character in the series that has been directly linked to the Sage by appearance. Not madara/Tobi, no one else looks like him and then BAM. Naruto appears to have the body of the Sage in chakra form which will lead to Sasuke, in a similar fashion appearing another version of Sage IF Kishimoto wants to bring this full circle and make a callback to the fight between the older and younger son of the Sage.

    Of course this is all speculative and trying to predict what will happen based on what we have seen in the series. But I always seen it as, if Sasuke gains the Rinnegan, I always though he would use the Uchiha technique to take back control of the Nine Tails and take it out of play in a fight against naruto. So in order to be on par with him, Naruto would have to gain the Rinnegan in some way shape or form. How that happens I have no idea, its just a thought at this point.
    I don't think Sasuke can do anything with the kyuubi anymore. Madara himself tried to summon and control it, but got nowhere with it in Naruto.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    162
    okay here's my idea:
    in the coming fight, tobi and naruto fight as does killer bee and the paths. As killerbee defeats the paths, sasuke appears out of nowhere and takes him out. He takes KB to complete the Juubi whilst naruto is helpless to stop him as he defeats Tobi.
    Itachi stops edo tensei in his fight with kabuto, but this causes him to disappear too so kabuto survives.
    Naruto + konoha chunin v sasuke as the incomplete juubi jinchurikki, naruto wins
    kabuto takes sasuke's body, and transfers orochimaru (the tail/snake) into it, kabuto dies. Orosasuke awakens the rinnegan
    PART 3
    naruto is hokage
    naruto defeats orosasuke
    the end!

  6. #16
    Senior Member Tunder Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belguim, Vlaanderen
    Posts
    894
    just i thing i want to ad on this

    has any considered if kabuto dies the edo's don't disappear ??

    it has bin mentioned a couple of times in the manga first by the 3th hokage fighting Oroshimaru

    he said even if i kill Oroshimaru the problem of the 1st and hokage wont go away if i don't seal them first

    so my reasoning is Kabuto will be killed but Madara wont be gone he will be free from the edo tensain control and will merge whit Tobi and become the "ultimate mega uchiha madara of the six paths"
    Last edited by Tunder Luffy; 11-19-2011 at 05:38 PM.
    Plz just ignore the bad english


  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    just i thing i want to ad on this

    has any considered if kabuto dies the edo's don't disappear ??

    it has bin mentioned a couple of times in the manga first by the 3th hokage fighting Oroshimaru

    he said even if i kill Oroshimaru the problem of the 1st and hokage wont go away if i don't seal them first

    so my reasoning is Kabuto will be killed but Madara wont be gone he will be free from the edo tensain control and will merge whit Tobi and become the "ultimate mega uchiha madara of the six paths"
    There is still Itachi's Totsuka sword and extremely strong sealing jutsu.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCaliber View Post
    It's the same Rinnengan; Madara achieved it and no one else has because no one else has obtained the EM. Madara gave it to Tobi to give to Nagato the last known Uzamaki and Tobi took it back after his death. It's the same eyes so I don't see how it's considered many ppl have developed the Rinnengan. Edo Zombies come back with items they were missing in their death. Look at Itachi who has his eyes even though Sasuke has them...
    but thats just it, it isnt the same kind of rinnegan, in fact it is impossible for it to be the same kind of rinnegan due to the simple fact that madara's sharingan evolved into rinnegan, making it a "mutated" for of the rinnegan and wont be as powerful as SO6P's. also we need to take the fact that the SO6P didnt have any known doujutsus prior to the rinnegan, since he was said to have gotten it from the heavens which in the manga trumphs a merely evolved sharingan into rinnegan.

    also, we dont know if madara gave his rinnegan to tobi and then he gave it to nagato. We can take tobis word that he gave it to nagato, but tobi is master manipulator and will say anything to throw his opponent off, including lying about him giving the rinnegan to nagato and even if it were true, we have a fairly accurate timeline as nagato got the rinnegan while jiraiya was teaching nagato ninjutsu, so if tobi idd gave the rinnegan to nagato then it must have been during jiraiyas stay but there wouldnt be any chance for tobi to give it to him during this time, so there are more things that speak against tobi's claims than for them.

    you cant say that nagato's rinnegan eyes are the same as madara because we simply dont know what happened to them after his death, for all we know madara could have used the "danzo implosion" technique and destroyed them from the start. i also find it rather logical that ppl with a doujutsu that are used for edo tensei has their doujutsu when edo'd, it is after all a bloodline limit and their dna were used for it, no matter if their eyes are stolen after they die. afaik you are wrong that edos are summened with items they had upon death, if i remember correctly the 7 swordsmen of the mist had to summon their swords in order to use them.

  9. #19
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,895
    @almara

    1) Nagato's Rinnegan's first appearance was at his home when his parents were killed, obviously they went back to looking normal until they showed up again after which Jiraiya taught the trio Ninjutsu. :http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v48/c444/17.html

    2) Tobi Gave Nagato the Rinnegan, was it lies and Manipulation? Here is the Page where he said so. He was about to kill Konan, there were no witnesses. Who was he manipulatin? Was it Konan? why would he manipulate her just before she dies, why would he lie to her when there is no one to benifit from the lying? http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c509/4.html

    3) For Nagato to have Coincidentally acquired a genetic Mutation in the form of a Rinnegan is highly Implausible given that Edo Madara was expecting Nagato to Resurect him.

    I think Tobi's story is very plausibly the truth.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    @paulbee

    1)
    yeah, you are right, i had forgotten about that. this is also a clear indication that tobi did not actually give the rinnegan to nagato as operated eye tend to be permanent and doesnt change to their previous forms atleast thats how it is for the buykugan and sharingan.

    2)
    except konan wasnt about to die at the time, she was about to make her attack against tobi which is the perfect time to say the thing he did as it makes konan hesitent and grants tobi more time to counter konan's attack.

    3)
    there can be many reasons for that tho. the fact that madara knew about a lot of things that he shouldnt, would indicate that tobi put the idea of of the akatsuki in nagato's head for this reason, so he would have some control of him and could use him to resurrect madara at some point. also what is it that makes nagato gaining the rinnegan naturally so implausible? there are still way to many things we dont know, so anything is plausible no matter how extreme it might be, nagato gaining the rinnegan naturally is just as plausible as tobi giving the rinnegan to nagato even if the timeline would make that rather implausible in my opinion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •