View Poll Results: Is this at all possible?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, your drunk and I am goning to ask you to stop

2 28.57%
  • yes, your drunk and it makes at least some fesible sense

2 28.57%
  • ....You need more booze in you

4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I allways tought Rinnegan was permanently active since we never saw Nagato "deactivating" it. Plus, Nagato as a boy had his eyes coverd by his hair so you cant tell if had normal eyes or not .. just seems to me like he had Rinnegan active all the time ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

well, in the link that was provided it is quite clear that nagato activated his rinnegan when his parents got killed and then deactivated afterward, it wasnt until jiraiya that he seemed to keep it activated permanently.

@Maximo,

I have also puzzled about that. I mean Kishi may have done it on purpose. What tends to confirm deactivation was that Jiraiya didn''t notice it earlier until the time Nagato used it to protect his friend Yahiko.

@almara,

I guess what you're saying is that Madara could have stumbled upon Nagato, a child who had a Rinnegan like his own, and then he could have arranged for Tobi to manipulate Nagato into resurrecting him in due time. The only thing tending to implausibility is the extreme luckiness for Madara to have found someone else with a Rinnegan.

I had thought that Madara knew about Nagato (as a kid) because he (Madara) was there when Nagato was a kid and arranged with Tobi to give Nagato the Rinnegan. Then when Madara got resurrected, he assumed that his resurrection was caused by Nagato.
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-21-2011 at 12:39 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

you can easily be right, but it just doesnt add up to the timelines in my opinion, since there wouldnt have been a very good time where they could have given nagato the rinnegan because we know that it takes time to operate and for the eyes to heal properly and even then it doesnt take into account that eyes that has been operated into nagato would be permanent while nagato's rinnegan wasnt permanent as we saw nagato activate them and then deactivate them until jiraiya so it would make more sense to me if they were his own eyes that evolved into the rinnegan or nagato could have gained the rinnegan the same way that the SO6P got his eye.

@Almara,

I admit that my speculations, however logical they appear to me, may be all erased by one stroke of Kishi's pen. Anyhow, we should wait to see how it unfolds and then we'll all know what happened. BTW, I have enjoyed this courteous little Tete-a-Tete.

Cheers

k personally the first thing i suspected when Madara would be resurrected would be this sentience "I'm alive"

ok a second thing i want to ad here
    i wonder when madara/tobi transferred the rinnegan to Nagato and does that mean that nagato's parents knew + what if they where killed for the purpose of activating the rinnengan

and about the ending of the series i'm suspecting Sazuke or Naruto will something very stupid and some how end up both badly wounded but friends again and they both become leaders of all the ninja villages as brothers like the Raikage and Bee

the end

ps. i'm not serious
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Hey guys, a little off topic, but i had this idea that when the 7 swordsmen in Kakashi's division are sealed, he will be teleported to the edo madara fight, fight a little, get seriously wounded, and use the death god seal that minato taught him while he was still his squad leader.

Who agrees?

lol it was already mentioned

and personally i don't think so he got the technique finished after he became the hokage meaning he wasn't the squad leader any-more(dead god seal)

my reasoning is as followed the only reason why the 3th was able to use the technique was pro-bely because he saw minato use it and then studied it after and second of al it was mentioned before that kakashi isn't to much in for sealing techniques this was mentioned when he sealed the curse seal of sasuke

and second why do you guys all think kakashi has learned the flying god technieque as-well ?

it was mentioned he only teached it to his personal guard kakashi was his student not his guard (atleast so it says till now in the manga so we cane only go on it)

except if your expecting those guys who teleported the mizukage first to go to kakashi and then teleport him

oyea just a question on a side note here do you really think that kakashi is
    1. stupid enough to go fight whit madara and ?
    2. is even able tot stand up to madara ?
    3. that he even is equal to kages ?

i just want to ad one more thing sinds i'm going on

the only reason why kakashi would be hokage inst because of his strength (battle wise) it would be because of his intellect and experience and trust from the village he's weaker then at-least most of the other kages at-least in my opinion he is.
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Hmm looking back, while I dont deny some of what I wrote wont happen considering that Naruto has the body of the Sage and Sasuke has the Eyes(Potentially) of the Sage only after reading that again you see what you miss in the story... I recommend reading old chapters again and seeing what is there and not there again. It will definitely change your opinions

EPIC!!!

Naruto (with Temporary Rinnegan), enters the Mouth of Enma-King of Hell, and after some walking, makes his way to the Shinigami's domain, There he finds Hashirama, Yondaime, Kushina, and Sandaime, sitting around in a dwelling that is identified to be Jiraiya's place, shooting pool, smoking cigars, and sipping tea.

Well done my boy they all say to him. Lots of hugging kissing, tears of joy (Kushina and Minato). Jiraiya comes in with babes in each arm, "Yep that's my student", he says. At the end they introduce him to the Shinigami who looks like a 6 yr old boy (to Naruto), say Hello to the Shinigami they say. "What, you mean the Shinigami is a kid and not a scary looking monster, or an Old Man"?

Well they tell him, everyone sees the Shinigami a different way they tell Naruto. Jiraiya says he sees a woman who looks like Tsunade, but with red hair like Kushina's.

Naruto Asks the Shinigami to please do something about Edo Tensei, and all the past heros nodded their approval. The Shinigami snaps his fingers, "Done", he said. Time for you to go back now Naruto, your work is not yet over. We all wanted you to see what is waiting for you here when your time is right.

Naruto finds himself back in the real world outside of King Enma. Yep, he says. I really need to do something about Neji and that Hyuuga curse Mark.