4 25.00%
  • |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ^ wait, how would he not know? With what I can tell from your post either you made it up, or your not being very clear what you mean.

Also, I can't really tell by your post, but if your point is that he didn't plan certain parts of Bleach, that doesn't mean he's bad at long term planning, that just means he doesn't always use long term planning.

Also, link those interviews so I know your not taking him out of context.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 11-22-2011 at 02:09 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    AHAHAHA oh my god...........

in both of his interviews Kubo clearly stated that.

1.he doesn`t know Aizen was the villain in Bleach .until he was defeated and.

2.he don`t know what Aizen mean when Aizen was saying "i controlled your life since you are born".

Ruminate on that for a bit.
    1. Link interviews please, or your statements about Kubo said... are void.
    2. He might very well have planned the IDEA of someone setting up Ichigo's life without it explicitly being Aizen way before Aizen was introduced. That Aizen became a villain is a typical example of Kubo finding someone who fits the role in one of his long-planned ideas.
    3. It's obvious to me you don't know or understand what Kubo meant with Aizen saying "I controlled your life since you were born". (Yes, I also got a hidden grammar Nazi residing within me).

I always find it it very funny when you think you're smart enough to understand a concept enough to bash it, when it's in fact the other way around.

Ruminate on that a bit.

Simply put if he was as terrible as you state daz he wouldn't have made it this far. the end.
    Planned or not as long as its interesting that works for me
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he told him that Ichigo was created in an experiment as the soul king's vessel...this would also explain why Aizen said "I was there the day you were born".

This would also mean that Isshin isn't his real father but someone put in charge of watching over his progress along with Urahara which prob was the guy in charge of the strawberry plotshake experiment.

i agree with everything accept the "King's vessel" thing. everything else makes sense.

Then how do you explain that both Isshin and Ichigo can use the final getsuga (and they probably have more moves in common) unless you imply that Ichigo is an Isshin clone?

I am getting such a horrible "Ichigo, I am your father" vibe, here -.-