• |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Tsuki's on his last legs, wonder if he'll end up pulling through at the end? The banter between the soul reapers was entertaining, and it was rather convenient that Yukio couldn't manipulate pocket dimensions which house Ginjou, but the whole XCUTION acceptance pacts in regards to their powers as a show of trust was a neat little add on to their group, even if they're decimated by this point.

I feel like Ginjou's just going to try and stir up some shit with Ichigo with regards to Soul Society, and he'll use that as his justification for forsaking his position as a substitute shinigami. That being said, the theories going around about Urahara are intriguing. If it's a new character I don't think there would be any impact or oomph factor, so I don't think that's what Kubo's going for.

It'd have to be someone we're already familiar with, considering a huge part of Ginjou and XCUTION as a whole's appeal has been the muddling of relationships and the uneasy alliance dynamic. (This arc has had a huge conspiracy feel to it) The enemy Ginjou is alluding to would be someone we already know to contribute to that overall theme, IMO.
    I think so too. That's why we need to hear the story of why Ginjou left his post and I think it will tie all these things together. Maybe.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

When a fullbringer dies, ALL traces of his power vanish, like it never existed, so by killing Ichigo, wouldn't Ginjou and the others loose their strawberry boost ? Not to mention that Ichigo, still has part of his fullbring.

Since its not Ichigo's power anymore, I don't think it will disappear. Even if he does have some left I think his power might have fused with the other guys.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he told him that Ichigo was created in an experiment as the soul king's vessel...this would also explain why Aizen said "I was there the day you were born".

This would also mean that Isshin isn't his real father but someone put in charge of watching over his progress along with Urahara which prob was the guy in charge of the strawberry plotshake experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    This week it's you taking everything I was going to say!

Also yes, I am quite excited to see who the "real" enemy is! I've been saying it the whole series, Urahara is the true evil mastermind! Kubo better not flake out and put it back on the so called "soul king" so that we get Aizen 2.0 here... but you are right Leat, unfortunately Kubo does love making him some new characters(and never killing them off)!
    That makes us even!

I feel like Ginjou's just going to try and stir up some shit with Ichigo with regards to Soul Society, and he'll use that as his justification for forsaking his position as a substitute shinigami. That being said, the theories going around about Urahara are intriguing. If it's a new character I don't think there would be any impact or oomph factor, so I don't think that's what Kubo's going for.
    Don't underestimate Kubo's long planning abilities While I agree with you, Kubo CAN be a better writer than people often think he is. CAN, that is. Not necessarily being.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he told him that Ichigo was created in an experiment as the soul king's vessel...this would also explain why Aizen said "I was there the day you were born".

This would also mean that Isshin isn't his real father but someone put in charge of watching over his progress along with Urahara which prob was the guy in charge of the strawberry plotshake experiment.
    Wrote something akin to this long time ago but I think you pushed the idea even further. I think there is too much evidence to show that Ichigo is blood related to Isshin and that they genuinely care for each other (albeit in a very dysfunctional way), but Aizen could very well have known Masaki though. We don't know that.

Also, my understanding of the final Ichigo vs Aizen fight seems to be that Aizen used Ichigo's "infinite" growth factor to induce his own infinite growth factor, except Ichigo turned out to be stronger than Aizen had anticipated because he misscalculated somewhere. But yes, it would be nice if Kubo could pick up that string at some point and eventually tie it to a larger over-arching story. We kind of need that.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    That makes us even!

Don't underestimate Kubo's long planning abilities While I agree with you, Kubo CAN be a better writer than people often think he is. CAN, that is. Not necessarily being.

Wrote something akin to this long time ago but I think you pushed the idea even further. I think there is too much evidence to show that Ichigo is blood related to Isshin and that they genuinely care for each other (albeit in a very dysfunctional way), but Aizen could very well have known Masaki though. We don't know that.

Also, my understanding of the final Ichigo vs Aizen fight seems to be that Aizen used Ichigo's "infinite" growth factor to induce his own infinite growth factor, except Ichigo turned out to be stronger than Aizen had anticipated because he misscalculated somewhere. But yes, it would be nice if Kubo could pick up that string at some point and eventually tie it to a larger over-arching story. We kind of need that.
    Kubo Planning?...is that a sarcasm.....

still the ending slays me . It's just such a massive Aizen "Why do you fight me? You have no reason!" deja vu that I can't help but love it. And this is old news, but Ginjo fighting on par with Ichigo is yet another case of LOL powerlevels in Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Kubo Planning?...is that a sarcasm.....
    Kubo's does have really good long term planning, but its usually pointless, and isn't needed. Like Uryu figuring out that there was probably a second Shinigami substitute. Well planned out, but not really needed to be.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well i am pretty sure that Riruka is safely hidden inside Rukia, and that Ginjo will use Ichigos hollow powers or go into a long winded explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Kubo's does have really good long term planning, but its usually pointless, and isn't needed. Like Uryu figuring out that there was probably a second Shinigami substitute. Well planned out, but not really needed to be.
    Indeed. Without long term planning, Kubo wouldn't be able to drop the plot twists he likes to make, for example. Or just take the whole "I controlled your life" thing Aizen did to Ichigo. When you think back, that is, really think back about it, it makes perfect sense (albeit farfetched). These things would be impossible if he wasn't able to plan far ahead with some of his ideas and concepts. I think Kubo's bigger problem is that he is pretty bad at realizing them, since he doesn't know how to reach that long-planned goal half of the time. Something I can horribly recognize in myself when I write, too :/

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Indeed. Without long term planning, Kubo wouldn't be able to drop the plot twists he likes to make, for example. Or just take the whole "I controlled your life" thing Aizen did to Ichigo. When you think back, that is, really think back about it, it makes perfect sense (albeit farfetched). These things would be impossible if he wasn't able to plan far ahead with some of his ideas and concepts. I think Kubo's bigger problem is that he is pretty bad at realizing them, since he doesn't know how to reach that long-planned goal half of the time. Something I can horribly recognize in myself when I write, too :/
    AHAHAHA oh my god...........

in both of his interviews Kubo clearly stated that.

1.he doesn`t know Aizen was the villain in Bleach .until he was defeated and.

2.he don`t know what Aizen mean when Aizen was saying "i controlled your life since you are born".

Ruminate on that for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----