4 25.00%
  • |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I believe that in the past urahara made mistakes in his life which led him do do something bad that will reveal itself later in the story, but now urahara may regret the things he once did. The fact that he once did those "bad things" will make him look like a villain maybe, but in reality he's over with them.

it was a fairly boring chapter but hopefully now there wont be as many jumps between all the characters so it will be less confusing. Now it will just be ichigo opening a case of woopass.

Urahara a villain, i can't see. what purpose of interest would it really contribute to the manga series?.

and i think, Kubo wasted most of the chapter with conversation between the victors of battle so far and then (as usual) leaves it on a cliffhanger with Ginjou ready to reveal something important to Ichigo.

my guess is, Ginjou knows something important about Soul Society and the Kurosaki Family that could change Ichigo's whole view about being a shinigami.

hope that isn't the case though.

This shows you how level minded byakuya is... he can differentiate a true enemy or a "Friend" unlike inoue and chad... tsukishima place himself as byakuya's sparring partner and trained with him.. making him a "friend" he knows in the past and owes him but the fact that the matter is byakuya concentrated on the thought the tsukishima is the enemy of ichigo which he considers as a true ally and his mind didn't even flinch when tsukishima questioned his actions. If byakuya had the mentality of chad or inoue he'd he under his control right now.. inoue and chad are still nothing compared to captain classes..poor kids

Too many conversation in the early pages...but the last page is promising... shishigawara left somewhere probably towards tsukishima as soon as the pocket dimension went down and he felt tsukishima's life was fading away... jackies confirmed dead? probably....rukia is beaten!! after being a VC her first fight is a lost lol..poor girl! riruka is inside rukia? yeah i mean were else will she go plus this must be part of ginjou's plan to convince ichigo through rukia that SS or the royal realm is the enemy or whomever he explains next chapter,I hate kubo's cliff hangers.... individually i'd go with isshin and urahara or you could say they are the two masterminds.. they have plans of their own...aizens invasion was just part of the plan/experiment to study how SS and gotei13 will react if indeed a treat to the royal realm is posed and already knew that aizen wouldn't succeed because isshin directed ichigo to learn the FGT..

Good chapter.

Can't wait to here this story of the enemy Ichigo should be really fighting. Knowing Ichigo he'll probably believe it right off the bat. If the villain(s) turn out to be Urahara or Isshin it will be some pretty interesting stuff. But If it turns out to be SS or the Soul King, am looking forward to see how Kubo takes the story further.

A little add-on: This is just my little theory just by reading the again about three or four times. I think Kubo did some foreshadowing here if you really paid attention to the chapter. So you know when Ginjou said that when Tsuki dies, everyone who he slipped his presence into their past will revert back to normal? Excluding everyone we saw that was under Tsuki ability, I believe their is someone else that we don't know about that was under it as well. Like Ginjou said his family and friends will go back to normal and am guessing whoever that person is could be the latter. Its just my little theory so we'll see next chapter. Though I think next week's chapter will be a flashback chapter.

One more thing. Kubo master of the cliffhangers strikes again!
    Last edited by Jaiden; 11-16-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    c'mon kubo not this psychological bullcrap again, just have ichigo cut him down. I have the answer ichigo is looking for, because you betrayed him stabbed him in the stomach and stole his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Damn Kubo and your silly troll cliffhangers. Just as the chapter turned really interesting and all. Also Ichigo you dipshit, you're as easily manipulated as Cloud. It was an all right chapter, but more of a travel distance for next week when we will get this big plot twist. At least we will most likely finally get to know who is behind the scenes pulling strings.

Squad Zero, are you happy? I can only think of two people: Urahara and Aizen, but since Aizen's kind of locked away and will be for the coming years, he's ruled out. Of course, Isshin is a tiny possibility seeing it was rather fishy he just ran off like that, leaving his kids alone even, as soon as Ginjo showed up. Not very responsible parenting, anyway.

Of course, Kubo COULD introduce a completely new villain with no ties to any previous characters, but I think he will make it too large then. Better to try tie it to already existing characters, although if I know Kubo right, it might actually be a new villain since he loves making characters...
    This week it's you taking everything I was going to say!

Also yes, I am quite excited to see who the "real" enemy is! I've been saying it the whole series, Urahara is the true evil mastermind! Kubo better not flake out and put it back on the so called "soul king" so that we get Aizen 2.0 here... but you are right Leat, unfortunately Kubo does love making him some new characters(and never killing them off)!

ANOTHER DAMN STORYTELLING! Just cut this crap & kill Ginjo. 'm tired of seeing his annoying face!
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Tsuki's on his last legs, wonder if he'll end up pulling through at the end? The banter between the soul reapers was entertaining, and it was rather convenient that Yukio couldn't manipulate pocket dimensions which house Ginjou, but the whole XCUTION acceptance pacts in regards to their powers as a show of trust was a neat little add on to their group, even if they're decimated by this point.

I feel like Ginjou's just going to try and stir up some shit with Ichigo with regards to Soul Society, and he'll use that as his justification for forsaking his position as a substitute shinigami. That being said, the theories going around about Urahara are intriguing. If it's a new character I don't think there would be any impact or oomph factor, so I don't think that's what Kubo's going for.

It'd have to be someone we're already familiar with, considering a huge part of Ginjou and XCUTION as a whole's appeal has been the muddling of relationships and the uneasy alliance dynamic. (This arc has had a huge conspiracy feel to it) The enemy Ginjou is alluding to would be someone we already know to contribute to that overall theme, IMO.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter.

Can't wait to here this story of the enemy Ichigo should be really fighting. Knowing Ichigo he'll probably believe it right off the bat. If the villain(s) turn out to be Urahara or Isshin it will be some pretty interesting stuff. But If it turns out to be SS or the Soul King, am looking forward to see how Kubo takes the story further.

A little add-on: This is just my little theory just by reading the again about three or four times. I think Kubo did some foreshadowing here if you really paid attention to the chapter. So you know when Ginjou said that when Tsuki dies, everyone who he slipped his presence into their past will revert back to normal? Excluding everyone we saw that was under Tsuki ability, I believe their is someone else that we don't know about that was under it as well. Like Ginjou said his family and friends will go back to normal and am guessing whoever that person is could be the latter. Its just my little theory so we'll see next chapter. Though I think next week's chapter will be a flashback chapter.

One more thing. Kubo master of the cliffhangers strikes again!
    Yes he is, lulz.

As to your summation that someone else is under T Sizzle's Fullbringer, that's an excellent read there man. That hadn't even crossed my mind yet.

Damn I love this arc.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."