1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 473 Discussion / 474 Predictions

Chapter 473: "Enemies in the Dark" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/473

Enjoy!

Well that solves the problem of the fake pasts easily, though not that exited for flashback next time. Let me guess, the rules of the Shinigami are shit?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    That chapter felt kinda short. Wonder what happend to Rukia ...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    The last page.
    I laughed out loud.
    SO HARD.

Hilariously stupid chapter, good show Kubo

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Damn Kubo and your silly troll cliffhangers. Just as the chapter turned really interesting and all. Also Ichigo you dipshit, you're as easily manipulated as Cloud. It was an all right chapter, but more of a travel distance for next week when we will get this big plot twist. At least we will most likely finally get to know who is behind the scenes pulling strings.

Squad Zero, are you happy? I can only think of two people: Urahara and Aizen, but since Aizen's kind of locked away and will be for the coming years, he's ruled out. Of course, Isshin is a tiny possibility seeing it was rather fishy he just ran off like that, leaving his kids alone even, as soon as Ginjo showed up. Not very responsible parenting, anyway.

Of course, Kubo COULD introduce a completely new villain with no ties to any previous characters, but I think he will make it too large then. Better to try tie it to already existing characters, although if I know Kubo right, it might actually be a new villain since he loves making characters...

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I can only think of two people: Urahara and Aizen, but since Aizen's kind of locked away and will be for the coming years, he's ruled out. Of course, Isshin is a tiny possibility seeing it was rather fishy he just ran off like that, leaving his kids alone even, as soon as Ginjo showed up. Not very responsible parenting, anyway.
    I was thinking the same thing...the part about Urahara.

He did say not to trust that man when they met and I don't think he was lying. He's either going to say that the Soul king is the real enemy he should be fighting, which of course includes his servant Urahara, or just go for a completely new enemy.

But I'm guessing it will def be someone (or something, cause I doubt the soul king has a "human" form) from the royal society.

I think the real enemy according to ginjo will be the soul society or the soul king itself. Ginjo will expose his plan and reasons to ichigo and ask him to join him in his fight. In the beginning ichigo will have doubts, but later on something will happen that will change his mind and he'll go against the soul society in some way, causing his friends to try to stop him. But ginjo's plan will turn out to be bad in reality and he onlu used ichigo to accomplish it and ichigo going back on the good side bla bla bla

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Pretty epic to see Byakuya still recognizing T Sizzle as his close friend, even as he bleeds out on the ground.

As to who the actual villain here, I'm hoping it is Kisuke, it would be the ideal direction to take.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I'd hate urahara to be the villain, he's just too cool of a character, not counting he's funny and has a great amount of fans. I'd be disappointed if they made him the villain. Being an evil mastermind doesen't fit him. It better suits him to be a good mastermind.

I do believe that Urahara becomes a "villain", then by some weird ish that Kubo set... he still beccomes a good guy.