Hybrid View

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Is anyone playing this game? I've been a halo player for the last years and never hopped on the call of duty bandwagon. I must admit though, after playing this game that i have been converted. This game is too addictive. Could really use some tips from seasoned players since I'm new to the series.

twitter.com/jedijuck

Been playing the campaign so far, haven't touched multiplayer yet hoping to get to it this week. If you haven't played the campaign yet, start playing it on Veteran. It is the hardest difficulty in the game but this way you get to unlock some level achievements/trophies without playing over again.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

cool, preciate it. add me if you have xbox live===>jedijuck

twitter.com/jedijuck

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    COD elite sucks ... Has anyone of you boaght it ?

nah, what is it supposed to do? give you free dlcs?

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    cool, preciate it. add me if you have xbox live===>jedijuck
    Your welcome. Sorry but I have it for the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    COD elite sucks ... Has anyone of you boaght it ?
    Nope, don't have it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    Is anyone playing this game? I've been a halo player for the last years and never hopped on the call of duty bandwagon. I must admit though, after playing this game that i have been converted. This game is too addictive. Could really use some tips from seasoned players since I'm new to the series.
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. Unless you're shooting nazis in Stalingrad or sending banzai troops to an (un)timely death in a pacific island jungle the game is not worthy of the Call Of Duty name. You might as well go play SOCOM (now theres a blast from the past), Ghost Recon or *shockhorror* Battlefield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

You just gave me a great nostalgic feeling for all the WWII games I played.

I don't play multiplayer ever on this game because i think it sucks. I've played it through 2 prestieges level 69 and now back to skyrim.

Find links for playing shooting games online available for all.
    If you are looking for action online game, then this is the right place to go.

Multiplayer is fun in mw3 I myself think mw3 is better than black ops. There are new perks,killstreaks,guns, and more.But they took out guns like commando and AUG. Those a** munching f******.