0 0%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 12.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ^ Most likely, it's some kind of a tournament that involves major guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    I know that, but still, it doesn't really add up 100%
    The growth is just a bit too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroLelouch View Post
    Yes and no.... I mean... It's not like people 20 years before were so much weaker (I'm talking average for the mage population). Gildartz was pretty much at the same level when those guys were kids and Makarov even more so. It's not like the level can indefinitly go higher.

At some point it stagnate.
    Erza didn't increase her level much during all these adventures. She stagnated and at times was stronger due to her will being on fire. But Natsu and Grey still had some space for improvement so they did improve. Out of all of them the one who improved the most is Lucy which is kind of funny (then again she was the one with the most space for improvement).

Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers being "special" makes them increase their level even more over time. Kind of unfair but not everyone get a Dragon to teach them Magic

So it makes me wonder if something special and different didn't happen. After all we do see in the manga that the 4th and others argue about "something" they didn't want to take part in while other guilds did. Maybe that "something" is one of the reason for the fast improvement of the other guilds?

Also with most of the Fairy Tail crew not there lots of S level Quest and other hard things couldn't be done by anyone but those other guilds and it probably helped them improve.

Still my bet would be on the "something" the 4th and Fairy Tail didn't want to take part in during those 7 years.
    it does because natsu was not going all out, they were just training. the thing is they had to make every one stronger or it would not be realistic. this is 7 years yeah they were the top but no way is it realistic or reasonable for them to be the strongest after getting left behind for 7 years of doing NO kind of training.

also gildartz and makarov even when natsu and them were kids were adults who were at there peek. so saying they have not grown really means nothing.

what your not getting is they are all young. even erza, they would gain more power with age. no matter how good you might be when your 16-20 as you go in to your prime you will get better. 7 years of training and experience and growth in every sense of the word would have put them on a whole different level of power. that what made max and the others grow so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    it does because natsu was not going all out, they were just training. the thing is they had to make every one stronger or it would not be realistic. this is 7 years yeah they were the top but no way is it realistic or reasonable for them to be the strongest after getting left behind for 7 years of doing NO kind of training.
    Or because Natsu didn't eat someone else magic so he had a hard time.

sig made by me

Or because Natsu didn't eat someone else magic so he had a hard time.
    thats my point he did not eat the sand. so he must have not been desperate enough to become the sandy fire dragon slayer. LOL

also im assuming that a bit of luxases lightning lucrimia might have been stuck in natsu. thats my best guess as to why he can still use that magic but do we know if luxas is still able to use his magic like could his lucimia have been shorted out by giving all that power to natsu? im mean im sure he can but who knows just a thought.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you can try to explain it all you want, it still doesn't feel 100% right.
    Fairytail's mages were concidered strong and were infamous throughout the land. (especially erza)
    There were only few s-class-mages that were pretty much all legends in their own right, beating general mages with ease & the only times they experienced some trouble was when the fought mages who were pretty much concidered monsters.
    Then there was natsu, nearing the strenght concidered as S-class... who is now aparently nothing but average?
    Doesn't make sense at all what-so-ever. If that were the case than there should have been a lot more ppl in their league 7 years ago aswell with the same experience as the 'new generation' who's gotten some experience the past 7 years.
    I can't accept this crap unless something indeed DID happen during those 7 years that made the magic-users stronger.

Just re-read the chapter and I think it needs a better translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Just re-read the chapter and I think it needs a better translation.
    Same thing with the Naruto and Bleach ones. The speedscans nowadays come out so quickly that I've come to accept the lack of quality as something that can't be helped. Most scanlators don't bother with a version 2.