0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Anyone remember when she was first shown?

Gildarts is one big troll.
    IIRC,the Phantom Lord arc

http://www.mangareader.net/135-7166-...hapter-51.html

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

lol'ed at Gildartz....That's so like him. Beats me how no one saw that coming.
    Does this twist with Pulouska mean that Igneel and all the other Dragons that are said to have disappeared about 14 years ago have actually transformed into humanoids and that she is in fact Grandine the sky dragon?
    If that's the case then Natsu and the rest of the real Dragon Slayers might not be real humans either. I can't wait for things to unfold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

idk about that i mean i really think wendy would have known if she was the dragon. i just think that is she was a dragon wendy and or natsu would know it. maybe she is actually a dragon slayer? i dont think its going to be as simple as the dragons turning in to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's kind of surprising how everyone could get so powerfull in just 7 years.
    Unless some big change took place which allowed people to improve?
    Maybe the additional magic from Edolas made training easier for everyone.

Ikr, at the time FT were concidered the strongest guild and at it's top there were the likes of natsu & the gang ready to go S-class.
    beating the major dark guild grimoire heart etc.
    Now u're telling me they are about average in strenght after only 7 years?

Seven years is a long time. The news of revival of Zeref probably got through all the guilds out there and gave them enough reason to totally focusing on becoming stronger.

Anyway, so we're back to zero again... No Gildartz, Makarov still master, the enemies has dragon slayers with them.. *sigh*

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroLelouch View Post
    It's kind of surprising how everyone could get so powerfull in just 7 years.
    Unless some big change took place which allowed people to improve?
    Maybe the additional magic from Edolas made training easier for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Ikr, at the time FT were concidered the strongest guild and at it's top there were the likes of natsu & the gang ready to go S-class.
    beating the major dark guild grimoire heart etc.
    Now u're telling me they are about average in strenght after only 7 years?
    its 7 years, think about it. think of how much stronger gray natsu and them have become since we first saw them. that was only a few months. gray, natsu, gajeel, elfman, wendy, and the others would all be pure monsters after 7 years of growth. think of it this way if they had not gotten left behind they would be the same distance away that they were B4 just on a different scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know that, but still, it doesn't really add up 100%
    The growth is just a bit too much.

its 7 years, think about it. think of how much stronger gray natsu and them have become since we first saw them. that was only a few months. gray, natsu, gajeel, elfman, wendy, and the others would all be pure monsters after 7 years of growth. think of it this way if they had not gotten left behind they would be the same distance away that they were B4 just on a different scale.
    Yes and no.... I mean... It's not like people 20 years before were so much weaker (I'm talking average for the mage population). Gildartz was pretty much at the same level when those guys were kids and Makarov even more so. It's not like the level can indefinitly go higher.

At some point it stagnate.
    Erza didn't increase her level much during all these adventures. She stagnated and at times was stronger due to her will being on fire. But Natsu and Grey still had some space for improvement so they did improve. Out of all of them the one who improved the most is Lucy which is kind of funny (then again she was the one with the most space for improvement).

Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers being "special" makes them increase their level even more over time. Kind of unfair but not everyone get a Dragon to teach them Magic

So it makes me wonder if something special and different didn't happen. After all we do see in the manga that the 4th and others argue about "something" they didn't want to take part in while other guilds did. Maybe that "something" is one of the reason for the fast improvement of the other guilds?

Also with most of the Fairy Tail crew not there lots of S level Quest and other hard things couldn't be done by anyone but those other guilds and it probably helped them improve.

Still my bet would be on the "something" the 4th and Fairy Tail didn't want to take part in during those 7 years.