• Real nice chapter

2 22.22%
  • well....

0 0%
  • wtf was that shit

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Great chapter! Of course Skull is going to be useful, hes an arcobelano....same as reborn. You know, I like Hibari, but sometimes I dont. I hope he either gets his ass handed to him or he ends up helping Tsuna, otherwise I might have to wright him off. Good thing Adel is near, cause Enma should have known he couldnt handle those four at once, not to mention hes lucky Xanxus isnt there. But, I think we all know where Xanxus is headed...if hes not headed to Tsuna, then hes going for Mukuro..IMO.

Also, I dont think the other Arcobelano know about the curse removal like Skull does.
    I don't think that's the case here because Yonomichi or whatever his name is said he was going to inform the rest. Unless he forgot again, I'm positive the other Acobalenos know of the present.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

they probably do. he probably went back and told them. but let me say this was a great. i feel bad for the boxing nut! thats just a darn shame. but can he just take another watch? and if not he can still go out and find two other fighters.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Is it in the end even necessary if you belong to a team? Or does it not count if a non competor destroys a watch?

probably not considering they can only fight during the time limit. and its interesting tsunas watch was not destroyed i wonder why his dad did not take it out?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    probably not considering they can only fight during the time limit. and its interesting tsunas watch was not destroyed i wonder why his dad did not take it out?
    Because he is the perfect bite for Xanxus, assuming he knew that most of the Varia squad would go after Enma, leaving Xanxus and Viper coming for Tsuna, where rest of the CDEF and he himself would lay in wait for them.

that makes a ton of sense but there is only 49 seconds left after all. so its possible that it just did not work out nice idea though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, they have 3 minutes to fight in their true form, the one minute (actually 49 seconds ;p) is the time left to battle:
    Spoiler!

It would be funny if Adel(?) fell in love with normal skull ;P, although I think she prefers one of her family members.
    thats definitely what's gonna happen.

Freaking Rouhei xD wanted to see more action from him and he already forgot the rules!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Reverse loli action ;D

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Freaking Rouhei xD wanted to see more action from him and he already forgot the rules!
    ^ i think it's unavoidable since he's using his fists to fight... poor Rouhei... expected so much from him.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

its cool that the pacifier crew can turn normal for 3 minutes...i bet reborn doesn't use the present tho

twitter.com/jedijuck