Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    2. why should a female pregnant shinobi be on a battleground? she would only cause problems to her, it just dont make sence.....
    Lol this made me laugh at the thought of a preggers Tsunade waddling down the battle field with cramps and back pains

    Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    but than again kishi would make it a good story because naruto is really well-made ;>
    And this one made me laugh even more.
    A pie in the sky?

  2. #12
    The Hiphopopotamus Wafflenet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SE15, GREAT Britain.
    Posts
    532
    Why has nobody said "Impossible... You look exactly like... !! O_O" yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

  3. #13
    Everyone <3 Florox Florox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    401
    I'm not going to say that your theory is flawed, but if it's true, then what was the reason for her leaving her own son at such an early age? Still, although I think that there's no flaw, I'll add that it's not logical for a mother to not recognize her son because of the early age he was in. A mother always knows its son, and besides, you still look somewhat alike to what you looked like now.

    Still, it is a reasonable to theory, although unlikely, because it would have been expected that this topic would've been brought to attention some time ago in the story, and it hasn't. There is a reason why Kishimoto made fillers, and started Shippuden and it's because all that was in the old series, we'd been given a few hints to continue it in Shippuden and/or every other conflict was solved. I doubt he would completely ignore the Kabuto/Tsunade thing, and not give a slight hint in the first part of Naruto. Just my opinion on the matter.
    Just so you know, children...



    I Rule.

  4. #14
    Ya I highly doubt that Tsunade will abandon her son and well...its hard to forget that you have a child I think though what you say does make it look that kabuto is Tsude's son.

  5. #15
    ehem...ok...so maybe..but if its true, how come Tsunade never thought of her son?
    Orochimaru is the Shinobi World's Michael Jackson...

    1. He has pale skin
    2. Jet Black Hair
    3. Likes kids...*Sasuke, Zaku, Kabuto, Kimimaro, the Unbeatable bast@rds...*

  6. #16
    Senior Member Ladeboras21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    166
    i really like that theory!
    also kabuto past could resemble to narutos!
    their are both orphans and about naruto parents only jiraiya and tsunade knew their identity!
    when tsunade saw naruto for first time she remembered her dead brother that looked like naruto with different hair color!
    when she saw kabuto she did not react like knowing him or remembering dan by watching his face characteristics.
    the only reason that i can think of tsunades not reaction to the view of kabuto is that she hides something!
    also her target, when she fought kabuto and orochimaru, was orochimaru who killed her master and perhaps for controlling her lost child(?)!
    i think that kabutos past will be revealed in his ark where i hope he will face tsunade in a dramatic and deadly fight!
    this theory for me makes sense and i would not mind if become true...
    i consider this theory one of the best!

  7. #17
    Out his mind pranabowjake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ttown/saitama
    Posts
    288
    but wasn't kabuto sasori's guy first? so he was probably orphaned around the sand village. if he was even orphaned at all, that could have all been an oro ploy

  8. #18
    Everyone <3 Florox Florox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    but wasn't kabuto sasori's guy first? so he was probably orphaned around the sand village. if he was even orphaned at all, that could have all been an oro ploy
    Actually, he was uner a genjutsu/spell from Sasori. I think.
    Just so you know, children...



    I Rule.

  9. #19
    and who kabuto's real father?

  10. #20
    Out his mind pranabowjake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ttown/saitama
    Posts
    288
    yea, but he was still one of sasori's subordinates, like a human pipit that oro freed him from. they really didn't explain his character too much during the chunin exam part, and the part about him being under the control of sasori threw a monkey wrench into most of his past. but since he's still alive, I'm sure something will come up. maybe he's the child of one of jiraiya's concubines. that could be his connection to the leaf and sasori found him at a young age, hopefully before he is killed something more will be said about him because he is a very interesting character.

Similar Threads

  1. kabuto and sai
    By gotnicerice in forum Naruto
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 04:38 AM
  2. Kabuto won't change into Orochimaru
    By Yakushi~Kabuto in forum Naruto
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. Tsunade will die
    By Guldurkhand in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 01:43 PM
  4. kabuto
    By defklok in forum Naruto
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:42 AM
  5. What Hidden Village are you from?
    By Sleepybones in forum Naruto
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 08:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •