Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    2. why should a female pregnant shinobi be on a battleground? she would only cause problems to her, it just dont make sence.....
    Lol this made me laugh at the thought of a preggers Tsunade waddling down the battle field with cramps and back pains

Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    but than again kishi would make it a good story because naruto is really well-made ;>
    And this one made me laugh even more.
    A pie in the sky?

Why has nobody said "Impossible... You look exactly like... !! O_O" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

I'm not going to say that your theory is flawed, but if it's true, then what was the reason for her leaving her own son at such an early age? Still, although I think that there's no flaw, I'll add that it's not logical for a mother to not recognize her son because of the early age he was in. A mother always knows its son, and besides, you still look somewhat alike to what you looked like now.

Still, it is a reasonable to theory, although unlikely, because it would have been expected that this topic would've been brought to attention some time ago in the story, and it hasn't. There is a reason why Kishimoto made fillers, and started Shippuden and it's because all that was in the old series, we'd been given a few hints to continue it in Shippuden and/or every other conflict was solved. I doubt he would completely ignore the Kabuto/Tsunade thing, and not give a slight hint in the first part of Naruto. Just my opinion on the matter.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Ya I highly doubt that Tsunade will abandon her son and well...its hard to forget that you have a child I think though what you say does make it look that kabuto is Tsude's son.

ehem...ok...so maybe..but if its true, how come Tsunade never thought of her son?
    Orochimaru is the Shinobi World's Michael Jackson...

1. He has pale skin
    2. Jet Black Hair
    3. Likes kids...*Sasuke, Zaku, Kabuto, Kimimaro, the Unbeatable bast@rds...*

i really like that theory!
    also kabuto past could resemble to narutos!
    their are both orphans and about naruto parents only jiraiya and tsunade knew their identity!
    when tsunade saw naruto for first time she remembered her dead brother that looked like naruto with different hair color!
    when she saw kabuto she did not react like knowing him or remembering dan by watching his face characteristics.
    the only reason that i can think of tsunades not reaction to the view of kabuto is that she hides something!
    also her target, when she fought kabuto and orochimaru, was orochimaru who killed her master and perhaps for controlling her lost child(?)!
    i think that kabutos past will be revealed in his ark where i hope he will face tsunade in a dramatic and deadly fight!
    this theory for me makes sense and i would not mind if become true...
    i consider this theory one of the best!

but wasn't kabuto sasori's guy first? so he was probably orphaned around the sand village. if he was even orphaned at all, that could have all been an oro ploy

Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    but wasn't kabuto sasori's guy first? so he was probably orphaned around the sand village. if he was even orphaned at all, that could have all been an oro ploy
    Actually, he was uner a genjutsu/spell from Sasori. I think.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

and who kabuto's real father?

yea, but he was still one of sasori's subordinates, like a human pipit that oro freed him from. they really didn't explain his character too much during the chunin exam part, and the part about him being under the control of sasori threw a monkey wrench into most of his past. but since he's still alive, I'm sure something will come up. maybe he's the child of one of jiraiya's concubines. that could be his connection to the leaf and sasori found him at a young age, hopefully before he is killed something more will be said about him because he is a very interesting character.