Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kabuto: the hidden son of Tsunade?

Well, I wanted to post that theory for a while, now I finally have the time.

Little is known about Kabuto's past:
    Kabuto was adopted by a jounin of the Yakushi clan, which is Konoha's best medic nins clan. He was found as a child in an enemy country, and he was one of the few survivors in the battlefield.

My first guess is he was found during the Third Great Shinobi War which happened when kakashi was 12. And since kakashi is 8 yrs older than Kabuto, it means Kabuto was 4 yrs old
    What a 4 yrs old boy is doing on the battlefield and how is he supposed to survive? (Maybe because he is the jinchuuriki weapon of that country! But that's not the matter of that thread.)

Only one hint is revealed about his past outside of Konoha: "Bellflower", the place where Kabuto was found is called "Bellflower pass". Why would the author state such a detail. I knew it had to be a hint so I started searching about Bellflower meaning...

Suddenly I was like zOMG when I found out that the bellflower second name is "Dane's blood".

Plant Lore:
    The Clustered Bellflower is an alien species, originating in Europe. The nickname Dane's Blood came from the English and a belief that the flowers sprung up from the blood of Danes killed in battle.
    Dane killed in battle? Could this be a mere coincidence? I don't think so.
    We very well heard of a "Dan" killed in battle during the Second Great Shinobi War, that was Tsunade's lover. All of a sudden, a belief smatched me: Dan and Kabuto silver hair, Tsunade and Kabuto medical skills, it all made so much sense! Kabuto is possibly the hidden son of Tsunade and Dan!

So I started to look for more evidence:

Kabuto and Dan:
    Kabuto stats:

Dan stats:

Doesn't the resemblance strike you like hell? If Kabuto removes his glasses and release his hair, he's the spitting image of Dan!

Kabuto at the age of 19 is 176cm and 65kg, so he will likely exactly reach Dan's height/weight on his prime!

Kabuto and Tsunade:
    Tsunade said that Kabuto's medical senses possibly surpassed hers on her prime! Such a feat would make so much sense if Kabuto was her son.

Btw why Tsunade left Konoha and refused Jiraiya's proposal already? Once again it would make so much sense if the reason was her being secretly pregnant from Dan. She possibly left to a foreign country so that no one would know about her having a child. And knowing Tsunade, she's the type to leave a child in a foreign country.

Blood Type:
    Dan is A, Tsunade is B,
    The genetic result of AxB is most of the time AB
    Kabuto is AB, no comment

I don't think so. Tsunade wouldn't recognize her own son? And Kabuto wouldn't recognize his own mother? I don't see why she would have to leave the country if she had a child with someone in the leaf village. And better yet, Shizune would have known about this since she's the right hand woman and she left the village to accompany Tsunade. The theory isn't working for me.

u do have some major points in ur theory, dont get me wrong. You have more basis than almost all other theories out there. But we dont exactly know when tsunade left Konoha. She must have left Konoha since she was 30 and roamed the world for 20 years for this to be true. It was mentioned by Tsunade that Sarutobi wanted Jiraya to be Hokage after the 4th died but Jiraya decided not to so he culd chase after Oro. We know before timeskip Oro had 10 years of leaving the village, so it would be impossible for Tsunade to know that info unless she was still in the village.
    My info is all manga proof but the assumptions on Tsunade's whereabouts are my opinion, so I may still be wrong.
    Like I said, with ur info u have a very solid theory but the timing of events seem a bit off. Still I could be wrong, just giving my 2 cents.

PS for the record, this is how u try to prove a theory... not like a bunch of people out there that just make stuff up based on nothing

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I don't think so. Tsunade wouldn't recognize her own son? And Kabuto wouldn't recognize his own mother?
    Logically, it's not possible to recognize each others for a child/parent who were separated after birth.

I don't see why she would have to leave the country if she had a child with someone in the leaf village.
    Maybe you're right and there is dishonour doesn't exist in this manga. Then again it doesn't disprove the theory that much. She could have left because she wanted to take away her child from shinobi world and wars.

And better yet, Shizune would have known about this since she's the right hand woman and she left the village to accompany Tsunade. The theory isn't working for me.
    Shizune was too young when Kabuto was born and how does it matter that much if she knows?

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    u do have some major points in ur theory, dont get me wrong. You have more basis than almost all other theories out there. But we dont exactly know when tsunade left Konoha. She must have left Konoha since she was 30 and roamed the world for 20 years for this to be true. It was mentioned by Tsunade that Sarutobi wanted Jiraya to be Hokage after the 4th died but Jiraya decided not to so he culd chase after Oro. We know before timeskip Oro had 10 years of leaving the village, so it would be impossible for Tsunade to know that info unless she was still in the village.
    My info is all manga proof but the assumptions on Tsunade's whereabouts are my opinion, so I may still be wrong.
    Like I said, with ur info u have a very solid theory but the timing of events seem a bit off. Still I could be wrong, just giving my 2 cents.

PS for the record, this is how u try to prove a theory... not like a bunch of people out there that just make stuff up based on nothing
    Thank you.
    I'll try to write more theory with some research put in it in the future
    As for the timeline thing, I don't think Tsunade left the village forever. I suppose she came back into the village and kept herself informed a few times. Shizune couldn't have been promoted up to jounin otherwise.

Overall, I don't think this theory will ever be true but it would be so cool if it is. That would make things more interesting and tied up, especially with Kabuto still being a villain on the game, and possibly the final one. Also that would make Kabuto from Shodai lineage since Tsunade was her grandson, could explain why Kabuto is so skilled at such young age.
    Last edited by Yakushi~Kabuto; 10-29-2007 at 06:16 PM.

also, I didnt know know Dan was such a badass.. he did have the skills for Hokage... kabuto is or was at a time at the same lvl to a Kage lvl Kakashi and Dan's stats are better (overall) than Kabuto's... wow.. I think he is the 1st that was actually able to reach his dream of Hokage ;p

hmm, the only stupidity left, is to say that kabuto is the clone of Dan created by Orochimaru combined with the genes of Tsunade. Yeah, the only theory left is the clone theory.

Uhm... it's not a bad theory and it's interesting, but Tsunade would have showed surprise or something when meeting him or would have told something about him being his son to Jiraiya in secret. I doubt Kishimoto would now tell us Kabuto is the son of Konoha Hokage out of the blue, he would have gave us some hints about this possible relationship before.

let me just tell u about kabuto's past.i don't know if it's exactly true or not but i read it on the wikipedia and here it goes

kabuto was actually the former right hand man of sasori because of mind seal sasori had put on kabuto until orochimaru broke the seal and took kabuto with him.that's the reason why kabuto was highly loyal to orochimaru until he(orochimaru died)
    at first i thought it was a little strange but considering the fact that they were partners,i think it might be possible
    (may sasori and orochimaru had a fight and sasori decided to kill him)

yes that is true, but don't trust Wiki for all the facts, most of it is just made up or biased by the person who wrote it.

Pretty interesting theory, I really hope it isn't true just because im so tired of all the inter-related-ness of all the characters but you'll probably be right since that move is trademark kishi. I bet a preggers Tsunade would have had such strong snach muscles she could have shot that baby out of her like a canon.
    A pie in the sky?

nice theory with interesting proofs, i must admit, but i dont think it cant be true because:
    1. if tsunade knows that she expect a child from the only one she loves than she would carry out this child no matter what and look after it with all her love (she is still a woman who would be a mother and a binding between mother and a child cant be stronger) even if we know that tsunade is a gamble-maniac with no responsibility. (this is the stongest fact in my reasons).
    2. why should a female pregnant shinobi be on a battleground? she would only cause problems to her, it just dont make sence.....
    3. and even if he was born on a battlefield and got seperated from her, tsunade would still be searching for her child like hell, i could not believe it if she wouldnt do that. if she didnt find him somewhere there than she could guess that he could still be somewhere alive but than again we would still something hear from her past (for example in the arc where naruto,she and jiraiya fights against orochimaru) if there was something else which still cause her emotional pain (like her brothers or dans death).

Somehow i dont wish this theory would come true because at the moment kabuto is transforming into a second orochimaru and in my eyes it would be a screwed up story if kabuto and tsunade would face up against themselfes and knowing they have a family-relationchip. it just would make a stupid picture which cant be backed up with a good story (in my eyes ). but than again kishi would make it a good story because naruto is really well-made ;>