Thread: hi everyone :D

Talking hi everyone :D

my name is bushra
    im from the uk

i used to be a huge fan of manga a long time ago but abt 7 months ago i didn't feel like reading manga so i stopped reading it for 7 months but today i finally decided to want to read manga again and im glad i did.

i have forgot abt nearly all the mangas ive read in past so its like im new to manga all over again

im currenty searching for a good manga that is in the following genres: mature , comedy, romance .if anyone knows of any good ones please let me know

So which Manga do you read?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

a.i. love you , absolute boyfriend,peach girl but im looking for more mature manga but not violent stuff in the manga.

You may want to read Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora, Yuria 100 Shiki, Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai, and The Secret Devil-chan!. Ecchi, but fits your criteria perfectly. Hope this helps...
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

You can Gou-Bishoujo Nagihara Dere Sora Yuria 100 Shiki Dakara Boku wa, H Dekinai GA, and the mystery of the devil want to chan! To read. Ecchi, but perfectly meets your criteria. Hope this helps ...

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Welcome to MS

you should try this >>> http://www.mangareader.net/165-10891...chapter-1.html