2 10.00%
  • |3| Average

5 25.00%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The chapter was awesome but even though Byakuya's finisher was a bare handed attack, Tsuki should have been able to avoid it giving that he was fast enough to enter the hurtless area of Byakuya's blade repeatedly. He basically stood there and invited Byakuya to attack him.
    Plus if some of you argue that he was not prepared for such an attack from Byakuya, I still don't see why he was standing there. Its no like because Byakuya was not holding his sword his bankai has disappeared if he claims to know him so well. So why was he there?
    Yeah we all know he was too cocky like, "I can avoid all of your kidou, bankai and shikai attacks" yet is that enough excuse for Kubo to let Byakuya's speed suddenly seem higher than Tsuki's seeing that up till now he put us all under the impression that Tsuki was relatively faster or as fast as Byakuya at least?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Its should be a huge honor for tsuki that byakuya said he enjoyed the battle, any ideas what happend to rukia?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I wouldn't say Byakuya knocked Tsukishima down "a thousand pegs". After all, he forced Byakuya to step outside his "comfort zone", so to speak. I knew Byakuya and Ichigo would have the toughest fights out of everyone, but I didn't think Tsukishima would give Byakuya as much trouble as he did. It's certainly safe to assume that his abilities are truly broken. In any case, totally wasn't expecting Byakuya to stab him with his hand to finish Tsukishima off. But I guess if you've trained with your sword all your life and your opponent knows that, the last thing they'd expect is to get punched lol.
    Hey! Hey! Easy on the logic there. Can't have too much objectivity & sense around here.

Fact of the matter is T Sizzle succeeded in defeating Byakuya's Shikai, Bankai, & he had counters for his Kido & he became even more arrogant. He was so confident that he had nothing left to fear from him, he let his guard slip & Byakuya took advantage of the lightning speed & homing ability of his blades to take advantage of the opening. THAT is why he's so feared, his intelligence.

Seeing as T actually did have the upper hand, he could have done far more damage to Byakuya but instead he opted to showcase his superiority & he just got wasted.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Seeing as T actually did have the upper hand, he could have done far more damage to Byakuya but instead he opted to showcase his superiority & he just got wasted.
    But we knew it would happen, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    The chapter was awesome but even though Byakuya's finisher was a bare handed attack, Tsuki should have been able to avoid it giving that he was fast enough to enter the hurtless area of Byakuya's blade repeatedly. He basically stood there and invited Byakuya to attack him.
    Plus if some of you argue that he was not prepared for such an attack from Byakuya, I still don't see why he was standing there. Its no like because Byakuya was not holding his sword his bankai has disappeared if he claims to know him so well. So why was he there?
    Yeah we all know he was too cocky like, "I can avoid all of your kidou, bankai and shikai attacks" yet is that enough excuse for Kubo to let Byakuya's speed suddenly seem higher than Tsuki's seeing that up till now he put us all under the impression that Tsuki was relatively faster or as fast as Byakuya at least?
    ...No. Ichigo was faster than Byakuya in their fight, but Tsuki wasn't. Tsuki knew where the attack would land/hit before Byakuya even thought about it, that's why Tsuki could avoid all of them, beside the one he never have seen/experienced.

After cutting his sword (and creating a bond ;P), Tsuki described their relationship as training partners, although you don't see that much of a upper hand from a training partner, rather it looked like and old master (Tsuki) vs his pupil (Byakuya), so even though Kuchiki's stats were higher than Tsuki's, his experience allowed him to have the upper hand through out most of the fight.

It indeed looks like Riruka entered Rukia, it's possible that the new improvement allows her to enter "cute" things.

I reread the part were Byakuya used the thrusting palm strike to finish Tsuki and I think I know what he did with his bankai petals.

You need to first think what his bankai is, and that is many swords in the form of petals that fly at high speed. By catching a few of them, they still can move, but if something is holding them then they can pull it with them, on the other hand when something is blocking them then they push it or pierce it.

What Byakuya in fact did, was that he caught some of his blades and made them move in Tsukishima's direction while he was holding them, so then they pulled him, allowing him to perform an instant dash jump (perhaps he added a shunpo to it), but that's not all, normally the speed is high but the mass of a few petals isn't high, but added with Byakuya's weight, it got enough power to penetrate Tsuki with his bare hand.

Theoretically, using his petals, Byakuya could fly like a Superman .

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    But we knew it would happen, though.
    Yeah, I've been saying it since the fight started. I also knew Ichigo was going to waste Grimmjow & Ulquiorra, didn't stop me from enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...No. Ichigo was faster than Byakuya in their fight, but Tsuki wasn't. Tsuki knew where the attack would land/hit before Byakuya even thought about it, that's why Tsuki could avoid all of them, beside the one he never have seen/experienced.

After cutting his sword (and creating a bond ;P), Tsuki described their relationship as training partners, although you don't see that much of a upper hand from a training partner, rather it looked like and old master (Tsuki) vs his pupil (Byakuya), so even though Kuchiki's stats were higher than Tsuki's, his experience allowed him to have the upper hand through out most of the fight.

It indeed looks like Riruka entered Rukia, it's possible that the new improvement allows her to enter "cute" things.

I reread the part were Byakuya used the thrusting palm strike to finish Tsuki and I think I know what he did with his bankai petals.

You need to first think what his bankai is, and that is many swords in the form of petals that fly at high speed. By catching a few of them, they still can move, but if something is holding them then they can pull it with them, on the other hand when something is blocking them then they push it or pierce it.

What Byakuya in fact did, was that he caught some of his blades and made them move in Tsukishima's direction while he was holding them, so then they pulled him, allowing him to perform an instant dash jump (perhaps he added a shunpo to it), but that's not all, normally the speed is high but the mass of a few petals isn't high, but added with Byakuya's weight, it got enough power to penetrate Tsuki with his bare hand.

Theoretically, using his petals, Byakuya could fly like a Superman .
    lulz, I just explained that in my previous post, just minus the bulk of your fancy, high folluting details.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Yeah, I've been saying it since the fight started. I also knew Ichigo was going to waste Grimmjow & Ulquiorra, didn't stop me from enjoying it.
    Makes want to go watch those fights again. Two of the best in the whole series so far. Ulquiorra's fight takes the cake for me though, if only for his utter manhandling of Ichigo before Super Hollow Lvl. 2 happened. Yup, I think that's what I'll do.

I know, you just made it sound like it wasn't obvious.

I forgot to read bleach again lol.

There is something about these fights that seem to lower the level of Captains & VC. One day they are fighting Vasto Lords & Aizen . Then 17 months of training later after becoming even stronger they struggle against a bunch of townies.

I dont really like this arc can this story move along so we can start answering the real questions that have been ignored on the back burner for too long. Like Ichigo's father....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I forgot to read bleach again lol.

There is something about these fights that seem to lower the level of Captains & VC. One day they are fighting Vasto Lords & Aizen . Then 17 months of training later after becoming even stronger they struggle against a bunch of townies.

I dont really like this arc can this story move along so we can start answering the real questions that have been ignored on the back burner for too long. Like Ichigo's father....
    The only ones who struggled were Byakuya and Rukia (who's still struggling). I expected it on Byakuya's part since he's a popular character. Kubo was gonna give him more face time. Couple that with the fact he was going against Big Bad #2, a person with a unexpectedly broken technique. I can't believe anyone expected Tsukishima's ability to be used in the way he used it against Byakuya. Honestly, going against Tsuki would have been difficult for anyone. So I don't fault Byakuya for not outright brushing him to the side.

And well, Rukia.... Felled by cute things.... Oh Rukia, you so funny. Let's not mind her right now. So in conclusion, you're over-exaggerating the details here when only two people actually had to do some fighting, POW.

P.S. No one fought any Vasto Lordes.