Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 472 Discussion / 473 Predictions

Chapter 472: "Razoredge Requiem" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/472

Enjoy!

Let down again

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Booring chapter but the colored picture of Rukia is sooo pretty

I didn't expect Byakuya to do an Arranca style finisher, Tsukishima was too reliant on his memories he wasn't prepared for the unexpected.

Now it's only Riruka and Ginjo, I don't know what to say about Rukia maybe when she wakes up it'll all be over.

Thanks Byakuya, I needed that. Now why didn't Kubo draw that slimeball laying in a pool of blood down on the ground, dead as a door knob?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    This chapter wasnt bad at all to me. And like you Paul, I would like to say thanks Byakuya. However, what was Byakuya talking about when he said, I havent been knee deep in the insanity of battle before? I'm pretty sure he was knee deep when he fought Ichigo/Hichigo.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

LOL Byakuya got his personal Kenpachi moment!! He shouldn't have fought alongside him that often!!!

but it was kind of predictable that Tsukishima would die by some attack that doesn't fit Byakuya's personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    This chapter wasnt bad at all to me. And like you Paul, I would like to say thanks Byakuya. However, what was Byakuya talking about when he said, I havent been knee deep in the insanity of battle before? I'm pretty sure he was knee deep when he fought Ichigo/Hichigo.
    No he wasn't. In the fight against Ichigo, he was using only the techniques and tactics that he practiced, trained, prepared, on the other hand, in the fight against Tsukishima, he needed to do something new, something he never did and hey, piercing someone with your bare hand (or has he used one of the petals he caught and used it as a dagger ?) is pretty insane ;P.

Byakuya just gave Tsukishima a brutal lesson in "instinct". Kenpatchi and Zangetsu/Hichigo would be so proud.
    Spoiler!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Now THAT was a damn fight.

T Sizzle forced Byakuya to go completely outside himself in order to win & he exceeded all expectations when he was matched against one of the strongest Captains in the entire Seretei. He broke his Shikai, outsmarted & broke through his Bankai, & apparently had a counter for all his Kido. Not to mention Byakuya took more damage & was pushed farther than he we've seen a long time which all culminated in a victory of ingenuity & brute force that was entirely unexpected. Awesome.

T Sizzle acquitted himself very well against one of the best in the manga.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."