30 49.18%
  • Awesome

7 11.48%
  • Good

5 8.20%
  • teribble

19 31.15%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Then BAM! Orochimaru revives after Kabuto meets his demise.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Then BAM! Orochimaru revives after Kabuto meets his demise.
    Please dont say things like that, they get me excited...lol
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

You know something I noticed but Edo Madara does not seem to know how to use the Rinnegan as efficiently as Nagato. He could have used Shinra Tensei to repel the Raikage and the Mizukage's Lava release but he relied on Susanoo. Considering the fact he said he died shortly after awakening those eyes it makes sense as Nagato had years to perfect his powers.

- This may be where KB gets captured if it happens at all.

- Also I have been wondering why didnt Tobi just take the Rinnegan's and make them his own when Madara died. I'm thinking the reason they used Nagato was because they needed a "pawn" to hook up to Gendo mazo. Tobi stated he still needs Sasuke as a pawn so that must mean he plans to help Sasuke unlock the Rinnegan supposedly after he captures Naruto.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Call me crazy,.. but this chapter was, again; EPIC!

I've said in my previous posts, Edo- Madara is stalling time. Madara is probably waiting for Tobi ( having his own FAN , J/K ) and planning out how to deal with Kabuto. Besides; Tobi is still, going to be the final villain. All this progress, manipulating the world behind the scenes, Juubi, Moon Eye Plan.. Tobi will be, the FINAL ACT.

Naruto and Killer Bee, are going up against the 6 Jinchirikuu's. The strongest two bijuu's against Edo- Jinchirikuu's. This will be the moment, that Tobi can warp away,.. because his 6 paths are beaten up by Naruto And Bee. BTW:

- this scene ( Naruto smacking Tobi with his forehead ), was all made for him to reveal his face very soon. As you look closely; his mask is cracking up.

Madara is beast and can't wait for Sasuke's EMS.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Tobi vs. Naruto?? This wasnt supposed to happen so fast.....
    Many thought Tobi was late to enter the battlefield. Entering the battlefield means fighting Naruto.

We know Naruto won't dye because he's the hero. It doesn't mean it is the end of Tobi now:
    - defeated Tobi might teleport elsewhere before being killed.
    - Tobi might leave with the nine tail and defeated Naruto will survive somehow
    - the fighting Naruto might be a clone
    ... I guess I could find many more options.

About second option: the ten-tail has to be revided someday. So there must be way for Naruto to survive the lost of the 9-tail. I would be surprised that this would happen now though. I still suspect that Naruto and the 9-tail will first become friends.

And then suddenly, out of nowhere, the poll now has 8 terribles... sigh...

Edit: oh wait, in the last 30 seconds it has become 14.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    Many thought Tobi was late to enter the battlefield. Entering the battlefield means fighting Naruto.

We know Naruto won't dye because he's the hero. It doesn't mean it is the end of Tobi now:
    - defeated Tobi might teleport elsewhere before being killed.
    - Tobi might leave with the nine tail and defeated Naruto will survive somehow
    - the fighting Naruto might be a clone
    ... I guess I could find many more options.

About second option: the ten-tail has to be revided someday. So there must be way for Naruto to survive the lost of the 9-tail. I would be surprised that this would happen now though. I still suspect that Naruto and the 9-tail will first become friends.
    We know the real Naturo was heading for Tobi, and we know the real Naturo was with Bee. Since this Naturo has Bee with him and just ran into Tobi, that shows that this one is the real one.

Also, Tobi was only able to extract the Ninetails from Kushina because she was weak from childbirth. Naturo isn't weak, and his new seal is stronger than the old one. I doubt Tobi can extract it.

Talk about a vote of confidence, the Kages lending their full support to Naruto is an awesome moment to see. He's come so far.

The cohesiveness shown by the greatest ninjas of the land is superb, they're a melting pot of pure kickass. The ending shot was glorious as well, nothing hurts more than a good old headbutt to the noggin. I look forward to seeing Naruto have to deal with his fallen brethren, as he's only ever had to fight Gaara previously. The Jinchuuriki have been one of the aspects of the war I've been most interested in, so it'll be great to finally see.

I'm also totally for Naruto vs. Sasuke round 2 as the finale, it really is the most fitting resolution. Madara and Tobi don't have to be dispatched here, but they shouldn't be the penultimate match for Naruto. There's way too much buildup and gravity with his do or die mission regarding Sasuke.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Perhaps, all hope isn't lost if naruto loses the ninetails. He only has half of its chakra afterall. The other half is with the reaper and minato, true, but I do think if the kyuubi is extracted, he'll be able to get it somehow.

If not, I wonder what will happen. Who in this manga can really stand up to the juubi?? I don't really see a combined effort working that well either; efficiently anyway, but obviously it won't wipe everyone out lol