30 49.18%
  • Awesome

7 11.48%
  • Good

5 8.20%
  • teribble

19 31.15%
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Now we're jumping into Naruto vs. Tobi?! There's so much left to happen... we don't even know the connection between Tobi and Madara yet, so I don't want to see either of them lose in these battles.

Naruto hasn't fought seriously yet in his real body, and his Kagebunshins are kicking ass... but unless he's somehow vastly superior to their level of power, I don't see how he'll stand a chance.

I seriously thought Tobi was going to be the main event, the big finale. Maybe Sasuke is the end villain after all?

I wonder if Itachi will cancel Kabuto's Edo Tensei and save the Kages from Madara?

Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar

The Face he Hates...

Next up Harishama's face behind the Mask...
    ;-)
    Last edited by SilverCaliber; 11-09-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: extra wording...

Was naruto able to hear the 5 Kages say WIN through his clone, or did that clone disperse? I didn't think he was able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    Was naruto able to hear the 5 Kages say WIN through his clone, or did that clone disperse? I didn't think he was able to do that.
    Pretty sure his clone just disappeared, as it shows the Kages looking at nothing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Tobi vs. Naruto?? This wasnt supposed to happen so fast.....

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Pretty sure his clone just disappeared, as it shows the Kages looking at nothing.
    If you look at the smoke than it seems quite reasonable to assume that he disappeared. And since the real Naruto knew what they said it is for sure that the clone released himself.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    now that tsunade has healed ooniki and garra while still having most of her ckara intact, the kages have a solid chance of winning, or at least putting up a decent fight. the only sealing technique we've seen from them is gaara's sand pyramid, if he can get madara tombed in such a thing.

anyone else get the feeling madara is at this point, toying with them a little or is it just me? lol

real naruto and bee vs tobi= EPIC! where's sasuke? LOL
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I dont understand why Madara hasnt used amaterasu or t-yomi yet. I mean its not like he has to worry about chakra.

Also, wanna point out there are still 6 Naruto clones running around, so Narutos chakra is still st somewhat of a disadvantage.
    Last edited by EliteKage; 11-09-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I dont understand why Madara hasnt used amaterasu or t-yomi yet. I mean its not like he has to worry about chakra.
    My guess:

Madara is stalling. Yer sure he wants to kill the Kages, but he's also figuring out what to do about Kabuto. Kabuto is the one sure loser in this whole affair.

I'm so glad to be a Naruto reader..Great stuff, great Mangaka.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post

Also, wanna point out there are still 6 Naruto clones running around, so Narutos chakra is still st somewhat of a disadvantage.
    Maybe he hasnt those tech? I mean it could be that all pairs of sharingans got their own set of jutsus, afterall we have only seen sasuke and itachi with amaterasu and t-yomi

Kakashi got another, and so does Shishu