1 20.00%
  • Okay Chapter

0 0%
  • PCP is doomed

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

Bakuman 154 Discussion/155 Predictions

Hey Fellas!! Bakuman 154 is out....Enjoy!!!!!
    -read-
    Nice Chapter and I like the fact that they will be competing with Eiji in jump with Reversi but will PCP be Okay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Great chapter.

Kind of saw this outcome coming. Though I thought that Hattori and the new editor for Reversi would be dual editors of it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The last chapter actually had me brooding over the fact that Eiji and Muto cant compete in the same manga with their new pieces but I think I like this outcome better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Woohoo!! I actually read this chapter within 5 minutes of it's release and I was waiting on edge for this thread to start so I can vote!! I am loving the latest developments. Finally Hattori stopped being all 'no it's all good and well' and did something just a tiny bit for his own good. When I read this chapter know what I saw? I saw Azuka and Mashiro getting married. Because Reversi can and WILL become an anime! =D
    I saw the option on the poll 'PCP is doomed'. Yes, yes it is, and I couldn't be happier. It was a pointless series that they kinda knew would never become an anime from day one. I'm glad it's gone. And while DGM completely fails me on one end, Bakuman is delivering the best!
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

PCP being released monthly means more time to give a good story with more pages at the same time concentrating on the new serialisation....me like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PCP will end prematurely, but I agree that Reversi should be in the weekly jump. I think Eiji said that plan of switching it up subliminally to his editor.
    Last edited by guy; 11-08-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: .. what premature accident?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Spoiler!

But yeah, this chapter was great; especially since it seems like we're kicking off the final arc with a BANG! Hattori's expressions were so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Beer and Music
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! Awesome!
    I just read 151 up to this one, and...again..holy crap! Bakuman remains as the best manga I'm currently reading Then again..I'm only reading this and Naruto ahaha!