• |3| Average

1 7.69%
  • |2| Bad

1 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Enjoyed this chapter a lot but gonna have to agree with Daz on the bit about Dragonslayers....he's over doing it now. I bet Ultear is in Sabertooth maybe the leader.
    From what I understood, Sabertooth is at the top of the good/normal guilds, so taking in someone who was destroying towns, killing innocent people, infiltrating the council under GH commands, searching for Zeref and everything else... only under different name .

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaz View Post
    damn. My mistake. Got a bit confused there. Still, why is a white dragon eating metal?
    White is not an element like Fire, Sky, Iron, Thunder, Poison, or Shadow, it's a color that probably represents a non-elemental or all-elemental power. That's why he can eat other elements and use the power of other Dragonslayers, although most likely not at the level of the ones that specialize in it.

It would be funny if actually the other 3 new powerhouses of Sabertooth, are Dragonslayers as well :p.

well it could be that he eats weapons and can turn them in to energy? or maybe matter in to energy?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I think an all elemental dragon slayer is way too overpowered. I mean dragon slatted get basically Phoenix downed by eating their element so he could just eat anything at all, his shoes or dirt for example and go back to full strength
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    I think an all elemental dragon slayer is way too overpowered. I mean dragon slatted get basically Phoenix downed by eating their element so he could just eat anything at all, his shoes or dirt for example and go back to full strength
    The case is that the attack he used, looked like the Iron Roar (? - breath attack of the Iron DS).

Well, it's not that the DS can be powered up only by eating their main element, Natsu ate many different things beside fire, like thunder. It could be that the DS attacks can't be eaten if they don't allow that, or it's just impossible (as Laxus is a fake).

The White DS not only would have weaker attacks than DS that specialize in certain elements, but perhaps he would be limited to their base form, so for example, he couldn't eat special flames like gold or black.

For now there is not enough information to tell what he can do, as many things can be interpreted in many ways, like the name of his class (?) is a color, when everyone else is like an element.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I don't like where the new arc is going.
    You mean going to the start of 'insert previous arc here'?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    All this chapter did was introduce us to 2 new Fairy Tail members.

Since Fairy Tail is Ash and Dragon Slayers are Pokemon.

It'll be fun to see Natsu fight the Shadow Dragon slayer and Gajeel fight the white dragon slayer though...

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post

It'll be fun to see Natsu fight the Shadow Dragon slayer and Gajeel fight the white dragon slayer though...
    i think it would probably be the other way around but im sure there is going to be a twist or two here and there to make it epic like it always is.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what I understood, Sabertooth is at the top of the good/normal guilds, so taking in someone who was destroying towns, killing innocent people, infiltrating the council under GH commands, searching for Zeref and everything else... only under different name ..
    Putting it that way it does sound stupid. But I was thinking this on a whim of what we last saw Ultear's character as...which seem like a relevation from evil to good some what, maybe who knows. Also it's definitely no difficult task for her to infiltrate a guild no less the council.

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post

Lol yeah soon were gonna see the Dragon Balls.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i think it would probably be the other way around but im sure there is going to be a twist or two here and there to make it epic like it always is.
    Mashima doesn't really have a good track record when it comes to introducing interesting new villains

"Oracion Seis will be better...!" "Grimoire Heart will be better...!"

It's not a new chant.

Because of the Fake/true dragonslayer phenomena, theres propably going to be Doubles coming out down the line.

"Luxus you pathetic weakling! Did you think you could win against a TRUE thunder dragon slayer?"
    "Yes! Because being "True" doesn't mean you're the best!"

"Natsu you pathetic weakling! Did you think you could win against a high tech, optimized, perfect Fire dragon slayer?"
    "Yes! Because I'm the real deal!"

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----