• |4| Good

0 0%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%

Hitomi no Catoblepas Katekyo Hitman Reborn 360 : "Sawada Tsunayoshi vs. Sawada Iemitsu"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Nice chapter.

Figures Iemitsu would have dying will flames seeing how both he and Tsuna are descendants of the First boss. And whoever said Hibari was going to partner up with Fon, you get a cookie.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm not really sold on the idea that a leader's watch would break in this arc. I think they'd opt to find a flaw with the rules first.

That said, it was a short chapter. Hibari + Fon = Perfect!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    *eats cookie*

Sweet team they have kind of the same haircut, this looks funny lol.

Hibaris catchphrase ;D little vamp ;3... Go crack some watches man

i really really dont like that at all but it was a cool chapter at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I wonder what Imetsu is up to. He could break Tsuna's watch while hes out cold, but instead notifies someone. Hibari is badass as usual. Xanxus doesnt seem to be with the rest of Varia, which would make me nervous if I was Enma. Good chap!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Nice chapter although I don't like how Tsuna's ass is being handed to him so easily like that. He looks like his power hasn't increased at all.
    Tsuna defeated Byakuran and even came to power up some more during the Simon family arc so why the hell does it feel like Tsuna is so weak when compared to Iemitsu like was shown in this chapter or is Iemitsu really that badass. I expected Tsuna to own him with little or no difficulty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

really they did not really get much stronger during the last arc. really even some look weaker you know . it was almost obvious that his dad was going to be strong. but i really can not wait to see this 3 on 1 thats coming. but i still do not like him being fons rep. but either way. that means there are two spots to be filled on team reborn. chrome could be one a stronger Longchamp, or maybe hell even Lancia could just show up, spanner or irie even in some way.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Loved that Fon's monkey was riding on top of Hibird.

i was thinking of something. what if he is actually an illusion? i could see that. and the real him and dino showing up to save the day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]