• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

2 8.70%
  • |1| Terrible

3 13.04%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Great chapter....damn break though....

Now comes the ultimate conclusion when everyone pulls out all the stops.

Chopper's one "point" which needs the Rumble Ball is his "Guard Point," not his "Monster Point"....which by the way I agree is a bit disappointing. Not that he has tamed it as we all figured he would eventually, but that we are seeing it so soon post-timeskip. Hopefully it has some amazing new abilities or it is infact much much larger like his other points. Also, hopefully Chopper will continue to develope "points" as the New World progresses.

@xioaxioa- I also noticed Blackbeard and his weapon of choice, but was more surprised by him being in the panel more so. Looking forward to the rest of this arc!

You know, Chopper's Monster Point reminds me of the Zoan DF users in Impel Down, the three who were turned into gigantic mindless beasts and can't change again. I wonder if he's discovered a way to become similar to those, but better, with his full consciousness.

As for Blackbeard's weapon, it may have been what he used at that time, but we haven't seen it since, in any of the combat situations that Blackbeard's been in since that point, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Lol, that red hawk alone made hodi barf up +22 ES-pills (which by my calculations inhanced his strenght by +4194304 times)
    Anyway, glad to see my thoughts on luffy using CoA G3 gattling gun came true.
    Poor zoro, he must be bored out of his mind :I
    It's coole to see that chopper can controll his monsterpoint as som ppl predicted, but was it really necessary against these weaklings?
    Can't think of any good reason why he did that, except for Oda wanting to show the readers (which I'm not a fan off, useless power-display)
    Wonder what attack franky wants to use... must be something awesome.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 11-04-2011 at 12:20 AM.

God(Oda),thanks for the great chapter. Awesomeness reeks from this chapter.
    Now,when the flashbacks are done,it will be just "power up yourselves,destroy the danger". But I'm curious what Franky will launch

Brainless Luffy is brainless. I wonder how much life force he has lost after this awesome gatling gun.
    I guess that's what will happen after the arc is over:
    I bet this is when Chopper steps up as the doctor and is being shown how much better he can heal injuries. Ofc,he will heal all of his friends. And the others- Sanji is going to cook something new to refresh them and heal them, Robin will explain some history (lecture/revelations),Franky will help repairs,Usopp will be helping too (dunno how),Nami is going shopping and Zoro...will be Zoro.

Awsomme chap. damn really enjoyed it.

So Monster point was his new point !

Loved BRooks ''moment'', and im also curious how this will end, lets wait... 2 weeks :s

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Because I doubt any of you have ever looked it since hyouzo was first named.

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The blue-ringed octopus is 12 to 20 cm (5 to 8 inches), but its venom is powerful enough to kill humans. There is no blue-ringed octopus antivenom available.

The octopus produces venom that contains tetrodotoxin, 5-hydroxytryptamine, hyaluronidase, tyramine, histamine, tryptamine, octopamine, taurine, acetylcholine, and dopamine. The major neurotoxin component of blue-ringed octopus venom was originally known as maculotoxin but was later found to be identical to tetrodotoxin,[4] a neurotoxin which is also found in pufferfish and cone snails that is 10,000 times more toxic than cyanide.[5] Tetrodotoxin blocks sodium channels, causing motor paralysis and respiratory arrest within minutes of exposure, leading to cardiac arrest due to a lack of oxygen. The toxin is produced by bacteria in the salivary glands of the octopus.
    So, lets discuss about Hyouzo for a moment.
    Pre-doped Hyouzo:
    -Acknowledged by Luffy
    -poison is able to show signs of effect on Luffy(small signs that went away) who has become ammuned to poison thanks to the Warden and Iva.
    -Able to block and walk away unharmed from an attack from Luffy. Post-doped Hodi wasn't able to do this.
    Post-doped Hyouzo:(remember that the drug works like so; 1x2x2x2x2x2=64 times stronger from 5 pills and we don't know how many it takes to OD on this drug)
    -Acknowledged as worthless by Zoro

This is all just a lead up to the question of Hyouzo's poison being stronger because of the drug or not. Will Zoro prove again that Luffy is a wet sock comparied to his endurance?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I think that Sanji and Jimbe are tricking Wadsumi into inflating so they can use him to sheild the island. They will either put him against the top of the island bubble or take him out of the bubble and use his body to bounce the debris away. The other SH's may be powering up to gaurd against the debris as well. I see no other reason for them powering up other than if what the NFP said pissed them off so much the want grind them into goo or something....

Lol btw how many pills have Hody swallowed now? ^^ He is so dead when they wears off!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Why is everyone ignoring important information like this? Come one, It's the biggest thing revealed this arc! Look at Blackbeards Weapon: Cat-claws. It's the weapon that gave shanks his scar.
    yeah nice catch on that but that just goes to show you that oda really does just add that little stuff in from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrés View Post
    I think that Sanji and Jimbe are tricking Wadsumi into inflating so they can use him to sheild the island. They will either put him against the top of the island bubble or take him out of the bubble and use his body to bounce the debris away. The other SH's may be powering up to gaurd against the debris as well. I see no other reason for them powering up other than if what the NFP said pissed them off so much the want grind them into goo or something....
    well its possible that they might kick him in to the ship
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cross: Look Giant poi...
    Everbody else : MONSTER POINT!! OMG!!
    Cross: ok, nevermind...

sig made by me