0 0%
  • |2| Bad

2 8.70%
  • |1| Terrible

3 13.04%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Gattling Third Gear!
    Tamed master point!

Those summed up the epicness of this chapter!!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Chopper's monster point was total win. Imao he even had Ussop freaking out thinking Chopper was about to go on a mindless rampage.
    The wtf panel was definitely the zoro panel. The SOB sliced off Hyouzo's swords. Thats too badass and it looks like he is about to get angry cos the guy is posing no challenge at all. I would have asked the same question if I was Hyouzo "How the HECK do you expect me to fight?"
    Lastly I really want to see what elephant gatling will look like in the anime (aaaaaaah I can't wait). h and there is red hawk too. That coluor page of red hawk was awesome. But I think what made this chapter for me was shirley and the fishkids wondering what exactly Brook was lol.
    Edit: Oh the cover page was great too. This chapter was total win for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    Chopper's monster point was total win. Imao he even had Ussop freaking out thinking Chopper was about to go on a mindless rampage.
    The wtf panel was definitely the zoro panel. The SOB sliced off Hyouzo's swords. Thats too badass and it looks like he is about to get angry cos the guy is posing no challenge at all. I would have asked the same question if I was Hyouzo "How the HECK do you expect me to fight?"
    Lastly I really want to see what elephant gatling will look like in the anime (aaaaaaah I can't wait). h and there is red hawk too. That coluor page of red hawk was awesome. But I think what made this chapter for me was shirley and the fishkids wondering what exactly Brook was lol.
    Edit: Oh the cover page was great too. This chapter was total win for me.
    I think that was sarcasm, As he was starting to secrete poison.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^ true he is about to pull out some poison fish man K. not like it will do much but still.
    chopper was cool. ussops reaction was nice to.
    Brook was awesome in this chapter i really liked that part. jimb i and sanji are about to own thats for sure.
    and it goes with our saying that luffy was just epic end of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mindf*cked
    I was really wondering what Oda was thinking...

Luffy has:
    1) Haki that defeats 50K fishmen.
    2) Epic DF ability.

Hodi has:
    1) Steroids.
    2) A strangely similar appearance to the prince (something-boshi).

How the HELL did Hodi survive for so goddamn long. If he wasn't dead/incapacitated within the next manga, I might have stopped reading OP. But the whole Hodi business has done one thing. It makes it such that the SH pirates don't seem so over powered. Honestly, a single panel to destroy a pacifista and a huuuuuuuuuuge arc to beat a hopped up shark...seems sorta odd, don't it? At least it's done with.

Loved the cover page, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyaji View Post
    useless crap. Madara would have bitch slapped hodi and his bitches long time ago.
    And that my dear Narutard, is why there is no MADARA in ONE PIECE. Instead there is Luffy.
    Anyway there are tonnes of guys in one piece who would have bitch slapped Hodi and his crew like you wanted and the SHs are one of those. Its just that as you can see they are not really taking Hodi and his goons seriously. It is for the same reason that Ussop asked chopper why he was using Monster Point.
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I didn't notice that earlier. You might be right. I can see something dripping off one of his tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaz View Post
    But the whole Hodi business has done one thing. It makes it such that the SH pirates don't seem so over powered. Honestly, a single panel to destroy a pacifista and a huuuuuuuuuuge arc to beat a hopped up shark...seems sorta odd, don't it? At least it's done with.
    Looks more like Noah is the final villain of the arc and not Hodi....lol. People in the new world who hear this story will be more astounded about the fact that luffy destroyed Noah under water in a limited time than he beating up a drugged up Hodi. I think that says a lot about his power. In my opinion, destroying those PXs is less difficult compared to Noah.
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 11-02-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I dont think so, if he does - one strike => takoyaki.

we're gonna witness about 3-4 new finishing moves by the SH's in the next chapter in order to destroy NOAH, but I'm not sure if Luffy already has presented his (Elephant gatling[I want something even bigger & flashier]). IMO think Oda will save those of Nami, Robin, Brook, Usopp and especially Zoro (I expect epic evilness of him) for another Arc!!

Why is everyone ignoring important information like this? Come one, It's the biggest thing revealed this arc! Look at Blackbeards Weapon: Cat-claws. It's the weapon that gave shanks his scar.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Why is everyone ignoring important information like this? Come one, It's the biggest thing revealed this arc! Look at Blackbeards Weapon: Cat-claws. It's the weapon that gave shanks his scar.
    Thanks for hinting!! I've almost overlooked that.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Wow! Quite the catch, there! Barely noticed BB was even shown in that panel.Chopper had better have turned Monster Point because his size/strength is needed to deal with Noah. If he's done it to just finish off a bullshit NFP officer than there is far less hope for him than we first thought. Still wish he hadn't done it yet though.Loved Brooke's little speech about life and death. As the only one there to have experience both, he can provide some unique perspective to counter the NFP's "grudge" nonsense.I wish there had been some set up, or some discussion of some kind, before Luffy made the decision to destroy Noah, after such a big deal was made about not damaging it. Two chapters later, we're all just "He's going to destroy it Yayz!" Granted, it'll still be quite the challenge to make sure that the pieces and debris doesn't break Fishman Island's bubble and flood it into non-existence, but the fact that Luffy suddenly has everyone's blessing to destroy it deflates the majority of the tension out of the situation. Oh well.Are we sure that Chopper maintaining his conciousness in monster point is an improvement?! If you'll recall, the reason he savagely beat (and thus defeated) Kumadori is because he was mindless. Now he's gonna be all "I don't wanna hurt you" and "Look at the pretty lasers flying at my face!" when he should be punching things and roaring. Oh well again, I suppose.4/5 for the chapter: it was exciting and revealing, but that's par for the course for One Piece. It didn't have any...extra.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.