Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Am I the only one who thinks it sucks that these genma guys were not introduced earlier? The Third got killed, Konoha got smashed to bits and all the while these guys were absent? Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that its possible now for Naruto to inherit his father's signature jutsu, just would have liked to have that prospect presented earlier. Anyway, this is a bad ass set of chapters we have been treated to by Kishimoto

I wonder if Jiraiya's other two unknown Pupil's are in this "Team Genma", the other two genin placed on Minato's team.

I mean, Kishi has yet to reveal their names, Jiraiya never mentioned them, and you know damn well they didn't die while out on a mission with Jiraiya and Minato.

Well Island Man, Since the chapter isn't yet out (no pics), I will take a stab and guess that these guys were there all along and we did see them. They are probably the ANBU guys with funny Masks.

As I recall, when Sandaime died, we had a few of them loitering outside Oro'd barrier, and there was at least one of them with Tsunade when Pain attacked.

Having said this, it is difficult to not suspect that Kishi is making some of this up as he goes. Lol !

Anyway, they were there.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Epic chapter. Still think Madera will hold his own against them for quite some time. If it was him alone, i'd say he would lose, but for him to have EMS, the Rinnegan and some of Hashirama's power, he can't be beaten, and if he is, i'm sure he would have killed a couple Kages as well.
    That said, the best way to deal with him seems to be using the Shiki Fujin technique. Will Tsunade go out taking him along...........assuming she can pull off the technique?

I hope Naruto gets some time with the Fuin No Sho(Think thats the name of the scroll he learnt kage bunshin from). I'm sure he would be able to do all sorts of stuff with it at this point, but he seems pressed for time. If only he had a hyperbolic time chamber, things would've worked out fine.

I wonder if you can seal someone who uses a Doujutsu like the Rinnegan. I mean, Shinra Tensei should work even if his eyes are closed, right? Nagato used ST to blast off Amaterasu from his body.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't think regular sealing techniques will work on someone with the Rinnegan. They would simply blast it away. What i do believe however, is that high level sealing techniques like the Sword of Totsuka and Shiki Fujin are the exception. That's because, simply put the sword is a one-hit KO(best way to describe it, i guess) and the Shinigami seems unaffected by "physical" techniques, so once he latches onto your soul, its just the matter of yanking your soul out.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I wonder if you can seal someone who uses a Doujutsu like the Rinnegan. I mean, Shinra Tensei should work even if his eyes are closed, right? Nagato used ST to blast off Amaterasu from his body.
    Well, Nagato was technically sealed, but it wasn't so much placed on him as stabbed through him, so I guess maybe it's possible. If Sasuke can use Susano'o to break a movement-binding seal, I see no reason why something like Shinrai Tensei or the chakra-absorbing shield couldn't do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well Island Man, Since the chapter isn't yet out (no pics), I will take a stab and guess that these guys were there all along and we did see them. They are probably the ANBU guys with funny Masks.

As I recall, when Sandaime died, we had a few of them loitering outside Oro'd barrier, and there was at least one of them with Tsunade when Pain attacked.

Having said this, it is difficult to not suspect that Kishi is making some of this up as he goes. Lol !

Anyway, they were there.
    I think we have at least seen one of Minato's team mates, and that is Ibiki.

Lunchroom classic - I dont think that is Team Genma, for the simple reason that Genma is not pictured.....
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    man, does madara sound like a douche.. lol. and here i thought he was just inheriting the elder son's way of achieving peace. the whole "reaching a noble goal through the wrong means," you know..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif