Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    congrats on your 666th post!
    what should i write for my signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    wtf some dudes know the FTG jutsu? >_> plz no
    Um, Mabui's teleportation technique isn't space/time jutsu, it uses lightning to teleport people, she's already displayed it during kin-gin battle to teleport the giant pot (Rikudou's 5th treasure) in order to seal kinkaku. Speed wise FTG would still be slightly faster, and I'm sure Mabui's technique requires much more preparation time and chakra, so not very effectively in battle but still a very useful technique to aid the kages.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Um, Mabui's teleportation technique isn't space/time jutsu, it uses lightning to teleport people, she's already displayed it during kin-gin battle to teleport the giant pot (Rikudou's 5th treasure) in order to seal kinkaku. Speed wise FTG would still be slightly faster, and I'm sure Mabui's technique requires much more preparation time and chakra, so not very effectively in battle but still a very useful technique to aid the kages.
    no... from the spoiler that "senju guy" posted, about Minato's old bodyguards that knew about/or knew FTG

and thanks haha, 666 evil^^

Can we PLEASE see those old bodyguards of Minato's teach Naruto FTG? I mean, they could just show it to a clone and have Naruto learn it once the clone is dispersed. I think it's convenient, suddenly bringing up these guards right when Naruto needs a power-up.

Who knows, if Madara takes out all the Kages in this Battle Royale, maybe the alliance will decide to strengthen Naruto at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    no... from the spoiler that "senju guy" posted, about Minato's old bodyguards that knew about/or knew FTG

and thanks haha, 666 evil^^
    oops, my bad, i hadn't read the full spoilers, lol.

yea, so it seems mabui's teleportation technique is only used for objects, not people, with the exception of the 3rd raikage, cause the body traveling at those speeds would be destroyed for most people.

So they're trying out a variation of the hiraishin no jutsu along with mabui's teleportation technique. Hiraishin itself is simply a reverse summoning without the need of a summoner due to the jikukan seal minato placed on his kunais and used to mark things/people with. He most likely learned that seal from the uzumakis (kushina), and i'm sure he would've left that info for the 3rd hokage who would pass it down to tsunade, the jikukan seal, so if she marks one of her slugs with it, which can survive mabui's teleportation, then they could reverse summon to the slug.

Well, Naruto's gonna prolly be using that jikukan seal soon, it's only his uzumaki heritage, he'll be using it with his clones for reverse instant summoning, spread his clones out across the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Can we PLEASE see those old bodyguards of Minato's teach Naruto FTG? I mean, they could just show it to a clone and have Naruto learn it once the clone is dispersed. I think it's convenient, suddenly bringing up these guards right when Naruto needs a power-up.

Who knows, if Madara takes out all the Kages in this Battle Royale, maybe the alliance will decide to strengthen Naruto at all costs.
    Agreed, you know they're all gonna lose badly to Madara. That Naruto clone may disperse soon after acquiring the knowledge of the seal, or the seal itself to Naruto. Then once Naruto learns everything the clone has experienced, he may be able to teleport to Madara's location after Tsunade summons him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

But his marks will probably be more clones than Minato's kunais imo, its his signature technique after all

Another great chapter is upon us.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hopefully they teach Naruto FTG.

This might also give Ten Ten something to do during the war, lol.

I'd like to propose that Naruto should have a teleportation that goes one step beyond Hirashin. He Should be able to teleport to any location that he can visualise in Sage Mode. And why not?

If you look at Madara's warp-no-jutsu, I see no essential difference, after all, this is Fiction!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, I'm pretty confident that Naruto will learn the jutsu and I am also pretty sure he will advance it somehow, just not sure how. Just like he did with the rasengan. I believe his sage mode and his kyuubi mode will play a role in his advancing the jutsu. I don't see him teleporting using Kunai, but something else that advances it. Like someone said before. Tattoo the seal on his body in some way, spam clones and teleport through clones kicking the shit out of everyone.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan