Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Initiate
    We never said the end is near

It does seem like Kishimoto is rushing the story to its end tho

<joke> "The Great Final Battle" would be Naruto vs Sasuke. And all other is just a training!! </joke>

As for real, Kishimoto had put too much in their rivalry. So i think afterwards Kabuto, Pain and whoever else there would survive would be able to just come and get those two.. Sorry, i should make it like <joke>that</joke> too=)))))
    Last edited by Yojiki; 10-29-2007 at 04:33 AM.

sasuke will do "that jutsu" to pain followed by a mix of naruto's yin and yang kyuubi chakra into fuuton kazengan shuriken and kill pain =)

how long do u think will it take kishimoto to end the series(i think it might take at least 400 more chapters)

Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    how long do u think will it take kishimoto to end the series(i think it might take at least 400 more chapters)
    No way, I'd say 50 chapters max. Things are rushing toward an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    No way, I'd say 50 chapters max. Things are rushing toward an end.
    do u think every thing could be covered in just 50 chapters?

Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    do u think every thing could be covered in just 50 chapters?
    major villain left:
    Pain (should die this arc) the 3 Uchihas and Kabuto
    Kisame and the likes don't even count anymore, Akatsuki will disappear with Pain's death

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Takeyo View Post
    Hoho.. are you quite sure?

Kabuto seems to be having a hard time there controlling Orochimaru's cell..
    Ive always wanted to know how Kabuto got Orochimaru inside him...did he like eat him or something? if so thats friggen sick, there wasn't too much of Oro laying around anyways but of the parts that were none were appetizing.

Im thinking at the end of the chapter its going to have Naruto and Sasuke as friends again but they will both be leaders of their respective countries, like Sasuke can be the Raikage and Naruto can be the Hokage or something. They will always fight with each other kinda like brothers and but will always remain friends deep down. Sasuke will marry Ino (who becomes a great inventor) and Naruto marrys Sakura (the worlds strongest woman). Sasuke will have 1 kid and he will be just like Sasuke, really strong right away; then Naruto will have 2 kids both boys who will be like their father too, stupid but tons of potential. There will be a time of great peace in the land and every year there will be a big competition with all the countries, it will be a fighting competition to declare the strongest fighter in the world, a worlds martial arts tournament if you will. After a good long life Naruto will be reverted to an infant like state because of his tremendous power became too great. And finally the last episode will be of Naruto saying goodbye to his family and loved ones as he flies away on top a big red Kyuubi type thing that looks a little like a dragon deep into outerspace to die a painful death by asphyxiation.

OR

Pain becomes good and puts Kukaku back into Gaara while hes a sleep to try and make up for killing him and stuff.

It could happen either way, I see both as viable options.
    A pie in the sky?

1st of all both those endings are totally hard to believe
    and 2nd,i can see naruto marrying sakura but how in the hell can sasuke marry ino(they've never even talked to each other perfectly)
    and in the end,what will happen to hinata?