Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Kyuubi to Naruto of course..........lol

Naruto(6th Hokage) and Hinata(Jounin and main family branch leader) marry and have a son; Sakura and Sasuke have a daughter too and the last scene in Naruto is Naruto, on the chuunin exam finals, screaming that if she(his daughter) doesn't win that she will not get any ramen to dinner, and her opponent (S&S daughter) receiving a similar threat by Sakura
    Last edited by draciel; 10-28-2007 at 11:33 AM.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

I think the end is not too far...
    my predictions:
    -Pein and Jiraiya will kill each other
    -Itachi and Madara will both be killed by Sasuke
    --Alternatively, Itachi and Madara may kill each other
    -Sasuke will be killed by Kabuto
    -The final battle is Naruto vs Kabuto

The Black Swordsman
    Yeah, you kabuto-lover!

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF

Yes I may be a Kabutard, but long ago I predicted Kabuto would be final villain, and people were laughing at me saying that Kabuto is too weak. Today I feel comfortable about that prediction because Kabuto is still alive, and his final battle is always postponed for a reason. Kabuto is the villain with the biggest longevity in this manga and I think he will outlast all other villains.

The Black Swordsman
    No way.. Orochimaru is going to take over his body like Liquid took over Ocelot's :-)

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Takeyo View Post
    No way.. Orochimaru is going to take over his body like Liquid took over Ocelot's :-)
    Never!
    And I don't think Kabuto has Orochimaru's spirit/white snake power (Sasuke has it), he only has his body vigor, so I can't see Orochimaru revived in Kabuto. Besides Kabuto stated he would learn to control this power, he didn't say he would let it overtake him.

If Orochimaru was to be revived, it would be in Sasuke, but I doubt it will happen. I think it's over with Orochimaru, and I'm a huge fan of Orochimaru.

Pain and Jiraiya will kill each other.

Kabuto will be killed by a combination of Naruto and Sasuke (after Sasuke finally defeated -not killed- Itachi.

About Tobi... I'm totally confused about this character. I don't dare to predict anything about him cuz it would soon too crazy. I prefer let Kishimoto surprise me about the end of Tobi rather than predictin anything, it's a character too cool to be killed soon.

The Black Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    Never!
    And I don't think Kabuto has Orochimaru's spirit/white snake power (Sasuke has it), he only has his body vigor, so I can't see Orochimaru revived in Kabuto. Besides Kabuto stated he would learn to control this power, he didn't say he would let it overtake him.

If Orochimaru was to be revived, it would be in Sasuke, but I doubt it will happen. I think it's over with Orochimaru, and I'm a huge fan of Orochimaru.
    Hoho.. are you quite sure?

Kabuto seems to be having a hard time there controlling Orochimaru's cell..

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd

I'd like to see the final battle in naruto to be Kyuubi VS Naruto, to prove Naruto has really succeeded his father, without sacrificing himself, but defeating the kyuubi instead

The Black Swordsman
    Wow I bet it's going to take 100 more volumes before Naruto can surpass yondaime...

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd