Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by perverted26 View Post
    my stupid theory would be seems like this:
    While Naruto fights Pain, they will having an argument about PERSON'S EXISTENCE...
    and eventually it will touches Pain's heart, just like Gaara's...
    playback of Pain's past(happy moments)...
    playback of Naruto's past(happy moments)...
    playback of Gaara's pas (happy moments)..

and there it goes, Naruto will become the Konoha's Hokage...
    Gaara-Sand
    Pain-Hidden Rain

wahahah!
    Waw. Can you really see a man says he suffered from so much pain plus murdering women and children having happy moments..? Or worse a heart.

Anyway i think it will end with naruto becoming 6th hokage and marrying hinata. I say hinata because as time passes by hinata wants to become more like naruto so eventually she would be loud spoken and tough. Sasuke would marry Sakura but wouldn't go back to konoah. Oh and i also think naruto would will die just like his father protecting the village from the last major threat...
    ------------------------------------------
    Waw. Can you really see a man says he suffered from so much pain plus murdering women and children having happy moments..? Or worse a heart.

Anyway i think it will end with naruto becoming 6th hokage and marrying hinata. I say hinata because as time passes by hinata wants to become more like naruto so eventually she would be loud spoken and tough. Sasuke would marry Sakura but wouldn't go back to konoah. Oh and i also think naruto would will die just like his father protecting the village from the last major threat...
    Last edited by cross101; 10-31-2007 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i don't see any reason in sasuke not comming back to konoha,i mean he just left to gain power in order to kill itachi

D.Gray-man

Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    i don't see any reason in sasuke not comming back to konoha,i mean he just left to gain power in order to kill itachi
    I see one reason, he will be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    I see one reason, he will be killed.
    why would any1 wanna kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    why would any1 wanna kill him?
    One Manga | Naruto Chapter 357 Online Scans

i think that all secrets will be reveled and naruto will become the ninetails fox permanently and will kill pain. and a crazy idea all the great people that dieed will come back to life and all jinnjurukin will be in their biiju form for life

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    It does seem like Kishimoto is rushing the story to its end tho
    Yes, also anyone stupid enough to not think the final fight will be between Naruto and Sasuke is a complete moron. They're the protagonist of the story.

P.S. Nobody gives a shit about Hinata, and all Naru-Hina is just weaboo fantasy. Also, Sasu-Saku aswell.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Maybe the anime will go the same way Inuyasha did and just stop lol.

but at least Inuyasha seems to be coming to a close in the manga, getting exciting XD
    A pie in the sky?

This is from what I think will happen from where the manga is now... till the very end.

Currently:
    Pein kills Jiraiya and Tsunade (she comes to help).

Then:

Sasuke and Itachi will be fighting in the house of Uchiha. The rest of the Konoha team and Hebi take on Kisame, and Kisame shows his true amount of chakra and takes everyone on. Of course, a head figure (such as Kakashi of Yamato) will tell Naruto to help Sasuke out in the midst of the battle due to him "being more emotionally attached, therefore he will do better than anyone else they send in to save Sasuke". So Naruto heads into the fight, where he helps Sasuke, and Sasuke doesn't want his help. Sasuke gets distracted by Naruto, Itachi brings an ending blow to Sasuke, but Naruto saves him and kills Itachi. Sasuke gets extremely pissed off and fights Naruto. In the outside, Kisame is holding on, and realizes Itachi has been killed. There, the Konoha and Hebi ninja start to beat down Kisame, when Zetsu comes and saves him. Zetsu takes him back to Tobi. Sasuke eventually runs to find Tobi where he shall be even more powerful.

Time jump:
    Naruto finds mother to train him (if not his mother... someone, dunno who, but his mother would be cool... perhaps Kakashi again?)

Kabuchimaru's plans arc:
    He attacks Konoha and Naruto finds out his plans to get revenge.

The new Akatsuki arc:
    Konoha, desert and cloud ninja (village of cloud would be cool) and look for the new Akatsuki hideout. Fight insues. Konan dies .

Zetsu arc:
    I dunno what happens, but I want Zetsu to have his own arc.

Final Akatsuki arc:

Kakashi and Gai fight Kisame. Kisame dies. Gai dies dramatically... Kakashi wins their tiebreaker.
    Tobi fights Hinata and Neji. Tobi dies, Neji dies.
    Pein fights Naruto... 6 bodies of Pein vs Naruto and his mastered Kage Bunshin. Pein dies.

Sasuke and Naruto arc (final):
    Kabuchimaru attacks Konoha.
    Naruto fights Kabuchimaru... Kabuchimaru gets injured badly... Sasuke comes to Konoha to finally square off with Naruto (there's nothing left for him to do). Naruto fights Sasuke. Naruto wins, but decides not to kill Sasuke. Kabuchimaru attacks Naruto to kill him, Sasuke jumps in to save Naruto... Sasuke dies. Naruto kills Kabuchimaru in the final fights.

Naruto becomes Hokage... and marries Hinata.
    Last edited by superNES; 11-13-2007 at 09:30 AM. Reason: I added more stuff.

the way i see the series going is...

Akasuki arc:
    pein kills jiraiya
    itachi and sasuke end in a draw
    madara kills itachi and prepares to do the same to sasuke after reviling uchiha secrets to him
    kisame kills karin and suigetsu.
    kabuto kills a weakened kisame and saves sasuke from madara
    team kakashi will some how be involved and a member of that team will die.
    naruto gets the scroll and learns of jiraiya's death
    sasuke, kakashi, kabuto, and others fight madara to defeat him, probably ending in the loss of another konoha member and/or kabuto
    naruto goes ape shit pissed and goes after pein
    naruto barely kills pein and is brought back to leaf

root arc:
    sasuke and/or (if kabuto lives through the akasuki arc) will join root in order to take over konoha
    big civil war in konoha between the loyal and root
    tsunade gets killed by sasuke creating a power vacuum in konoha
    sai betrays the loyal and ends up killing kakashi
    if kabuto and yamato survive then they will fight, winner getting killed by sasuke
    final fight between sasuke and naruto
    naruto defeats sasuke and they ether reunite leaf and kill danzu together or naruto kills sasuke and goes ape shit crazy to kill danzu himself
    naruto is seen as a hero to the leaf and is given the title of hokage hence reaching his goal and the series ending.