View Poll Results: Which do you like better?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Microsoft

21 18.10%
  • Sony

41 35.34%
  • Nintendo

54 46.55%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    i love sony but i'm not willing to make awkward convos because of it (oops too late)
    If you love it, then express it by saying it. Why do you like Sony?
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

forget it, the convo is awkward enough xD iono why i love it, i would guess that they had me sold since the first playstation (i got it roughly the same time as n64) it totally owned every other system that ever existed and i was happy, then came the PS2 and it was also awesome, though it started out rough with shortages(i think) and pioneer tech (i think DVD was pioneer at the time) but it ended up beating competition that released a long time after. I have confidence that the PS3 will not disappoint me or any of it's consumers.
    i hate saying stuff like that...let's change the topic...the topic is now about shoes...

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    forget it, the convo is awkward enough xD iono why i love it, i would guess that they had me sold since the first playstation (i got it roughly the same time as n64) it totally owned every other system that ever existed and i was happy, then came the PS2 and it was also awesome, though it started out rough with shortages(i think) and pioneer tech (i think DVD was pioneer at the time) but it ended up beating competition that released a long time after. I have confidence that the PS3 will not disappoint me or any of it's consumers.
    i hate saying stuff like that...let's change the topic...the topic is now about shoes...
    Uhh, I don't talk about clothes, but I respect you enough to say why you like the playstation. I'll admit that a Playstation was the first thing on my Christmas list for a while, but after my Playstation controller broke, I still had my N64. After gaming on that for like a good year, I never really went back to liking Playstation as much. That's just me though. Then after I lost something that made my N64 work, all I had for a good 3 years of my life was my game boy color, and then my game boy advance. Then I got a Gamecube for 100 bucks, loved that for a good while, then got a Wii 2-3 years later.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

nintendo ftw!

I'm going to have to side with Nintendo on this, since I'm a total Nintendo fanboy. But the truth is the 360 is a superior console, when compared to the Wii & the PS3.

The PS3 has no freaking games, and the Wii has glorified Gamecube graphics (but the gameplay is phenomenal). The saving grace for the 360 is the amazing online capability of Xbox Live. It's simply the shizz, and Sony's version of Gaia Online can't even save the PS3... lol

Nintendo are the best they rule
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

Sony if the PS3 'GETS MORE DECENT GAMES'

My vote goes to Nintendo. Can't stand Sony, but I don't really have a problem with Microsoft. It's just that Nintendo is far more superior in the category that acctually counts; the games. I mean, yeah, sure. The playstation may have a few games that catches my attention, so does the X-Box. But it have way more games that sucks big time. Nintendo = Quality over quantity. Oh, and there's the handheld ones. DS > all. End of story.

Talking about consoles or...everything they manufacture?

Sony for me, since I play my PSP and not PS3. PSP can dl the iso and save some money on umds. Also sony mp3 and phones are the coolest.
    Microsoft because I'm using their OS right now. XD
    Can't say much about Nintendo, since I only had the gameboy colour, so yea.

I was always down with Sony when they released a new RPG every week, but now I'm a microsoft fanboy. Sleepybones is my gamertag if anyone wants to hit me up.