View Poll Results: Which do you like better?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Microsoft

21 18.10%
  • Sony

41 35.34%
  • Nintendo

54 46.55%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    -_- who picked microsoft? I'm stabbing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    -_- who picked microsoft? I'm stabbing you.
    Now, now. I stated in the first post that I would have none of that. You can hate all you want, but keep it friendly.

A friendly punch to the face is an acceptable alternative. ^_^

uhh the point is that as long as there's the possibility of a conflict between two ppl they won't see eye to eye (like the gamefaqs system boards for instance when ps3 and Wii came out) oh yeah i own a ps3 and wii just for preference

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Well, Microsoft did give me the good Windows XP that I have today... yet they still messed up and made that damn Vista. -__- That program is compatible with nothing, I tell you. NOTHING.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    uhh the point is that as long as there's the possibility of a conflict between two ppl they won't see eye to eye (like the gamefaqs system boards for instance when ps3 and Wii came out) oh yeah i own a ps3 and wii just for preference
    There are far worse things in the world to truly argue over. I think people on this board have a lot more sense than most forum individuals I've seen.

Now if we were talking about something more personal, such as race or religion, then I could understand what you're coming from. But we're only talking about innovative contraptions that help break boredom. A lot of people don't like One Piece, but you don't see me flipping out on the haters, now do you?
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

I try and convert one piece haters. >_> Anyways, I hate the controller and everything about Xbox. The microsoft COMPUTER company is fine, its just that when they ventured into making xbox's, they crossed the line. Microsoft sucks at games.

Millennium Army Earl angelic_error's Avatar
    nintendo 70%

microsoft 29.9%

sony .1%

remember D. Gray-Man fans discuss the manga and anime at ROI and enter the contest too click me!

i love sony but i'm not willing to make awkward convos because of it (oops too late)

I have to say I prefer Sony right now.
    “To the one I love, prepare to die”

I have a Wii and I love it, wish there were more games but what can you do. Its so revolutionary and new that Im still blown away by the game play and the whole "channels" thing. I like it hands down....and then up again. Microsoft is a little too glitchy for me plus I dont really care for the controllers or its tacky size and look. Plus the only reason I would buy one would be for Halo. And Sony has been my fav for a long time but I dont think they are really listening to consumers when it comes to their product. I liked PSP and PS2 but PS3 is way too expensive and Blu-Ray hasnt really become a staple enough for me to consider buying the system.

Remember Nintendo is Revolutionary while Sony is Evolutionary....

think about it

-Shock