View Poll Results: Which do you like better?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Microsoft

21 18.10%
  • Sony

41 35.34%
  • Nintendo

54 46.55%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo?

I'm bored, so I'm gonna bring up this topic. Fairly self explanatory: do you like Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo better? You can like more than one, all of them or none of them.

But remember, play nice, kiddies! I don't wanna listen to Sony fans and Nintendo fans going at it. It's annoying.

I myself am partial to Nintendo and Microsoft.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    I vote for Nintendo. I've stuck with it ever since I was a kid. Sure, it may have childish games at first, but they do have good games from time to time, like Metroid Prime and Smash Bros.

Microsoft and Sony are tied after that, sorta. Halo ftw, and MGS ftw. :rock
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    I vote for Nintendo. I've stuck with it ever since I was a kid. Sure, it may have childish games at first, but they do have good games from time to time, like Metroid Prime and Smash Bros.

Microsoft and Sony are tied after that, sorta. Halo ftw, and MGS ftw. :rock
    I agree with everything you said, 100%. I've stuck with Nintendo since I was young, as well, and I love Halo and MGS. :cheers

Yes, and now all I need to do is get a 360 and a PS3, which won't happen since I'm unemployed... but who gives a damn when you can mooch off of friend's systems and play them! :tee Pip pip! Cheerio and all that jazz.

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    I like nintendo for its party style games. Nothing is better then playing a round of Mario Party or Smash Bros. The way they set up the Wii is awesome for that sorta play as well. Of course I might be biased as i started on the NES and most the games I love today are just installments of games I played back then.

As for Mircrosoft and Sony, I think Microsoft has greater usages for online play then both Nintendo and Sony combined. Its just set up out the box for online communities. Sony might have had most its licenses go out to be for both systems (GTA, DMC, etc.) but they still have MGS and the Final Fantasy games exclusive. So what Trebay said about them being tied is spot on, IMO.

But I'm gonna have to vote Sony just due to my loyal following of MGS and FF and those games being on that system.

please do not bring these kinds of topics onto this website... i have to deal with them enough on videogame forums with all those trolls or w/e

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    please do not bring these kinds of topics onto this website... i have to deal with them enough on videogame forums with all those trolls or w/e
    No one said you had to read the thread. Besides, I am attempting to keep this friendly. If you don't wanna read and put up with it, you don't have to. No one's forcing you.

Microsoft is for gheys. I pick Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Chimaera View Post
    I like nintendo for its party style games. Nothing is better then playing a round of Mario Party or Smash Bros. The way they set up the Wii is awesome for that sorta play as well. Of course I might be biased as i started on the NES and most the games I love today are just installments of games I played back then.

As for Mircrosoft and Sony, I think Microsoft has greater usages for online play then both Nintendo and Sony combined. Its just set up out the box for online communities. Sony might have had most its licenses go out to be for both systems (GTA, DMC, etc.) but they still have MGS and the Final Fantasy games exclusive. So what Trebay said about them being tied is spot on, IMO.

But I'm gonna have to vote Sony just due to my loyal following of MGS and FF and those games being on that system.
    Final Fantasy... man, that series has been around since the NES as well. I didn't really get into gaming until my first game: Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo. I was only 4 years old, so I didn't really play any NES games other than Super Mario Bros., the one where the enemies came out from the warp pipes at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    If you don't like it, don't read it. That pretty much goes for anything you do in life.