View Poll Results: Has Zaraki Gotten Better?!

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, still strong as when he fought Ichigo.

2 2.08%
  • He has gotten better, but still doesn't know swords name.

30 31.25%
  • He knows the swords name, but can only draw minimal power from it.

32 33.33%
  • HE HAS A DOM BANKAI!!!

32 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    wat a nice poll, but i feel theres just something missing, u should have put up the option of zaraki having a hollow just like Ichigo and the vizards. I'm still very much optimistic that zaraki has an inner hollow

I'm surprised to see most people think he has Bankai..I don't see Zaraki having a Bankai as of yet...think about how long it takes to get it the traditional way...I can't remember the official numbers but it was something like..hundreds of years of training, and then 10 years specialized training? I don't think it has been 100s of years since we last saw Zaraki (although it sure as hell feels like it) and it's pretty unlikely that he used Urahara's method - that three day (or however long it was) thing that Ichigo did

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexsis View Post
    Zaraki is a fearsome character in bleach for practically.. he's the only character that could take pain very well as if he was having orgy's off the cuts he gets DANG.. That is weird... but yeah Zaraki must be stronger now, He must be stronger or he will just die by the hands of the espadas.
    as a pervert, i must tell you, that's an improper use of the word orgy, the phrase that you're looking for is either the explicit, having organisms (remove the 'ni') or the phrase you can say in front of your mother, getting off.

I can't believe i'm saying this, because kenpachi is my absolute favorite character, but i'm afraid i have to doubt him...I'm not sure if i can actually say without a shadow of a doubt that he even knows the name of his sword, i'm sure he's learned better control and skill now, but i can't say that he'll be able to bankai, there's just no way for that to happen i'm afraid.

His sword looks sick though either way, looks like it would hurt like a mother to get slashed by it.

As ruthless as Zaraki is he kinda has a smart and tactical side to him that you don't really see too much except after hes defeated someone and decided to let them live, or in the way that he chooses his fights sometimes. I bet hes smart enough to learn the name of his sword and if hes able to achieve a release then even Aizen would have to take notice at the huge release of reiatsu, I wonder if Aizen would even come on down to fight with Zaraki when he releases???
    A pie in the sky?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Talking about Zaraki development(almost completely not related part): I was reading the Volume 14 (one of the three that I happen to be able to get my hands on) when I found an interesting point - chapter 120 on the part where Yoruichi tells Ichigo about bankai, she never once say anything about Kenpachi's zanpaktou being on shikai. Ichigo is the one who asks if it is like Kenpachi's but Yoruichi doesn't say a thing about that. I'm mentioning this cuz most of people say that Zaraki zanpaktou is already on shikai since Yoruichi said so when she talked to Ichigo about bankai, but, unless it is some other moment, she never does say that, rendering that point not as strong since Zaraki only says that that is the true form of his zanpaktou doesn't mean it's the released form....

If it is so then he would still have to achieve shikai before bankai, something that gives us one more stage on his fighting abilities now that we are about to see some seriously ass kicking by him

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Initiate
    one of the databooks said he is in shikai(i might have to look that up), but he doesn't know the name(weird right)

are the databooks by the anime people or the manga people?
    A pie in the sky?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    yeah some of game manuals also state facts that are completely not proof base and in some cases they happen to be wrong like(not sure 100% but I think it is wrong) DMC 1 game manual description of some enemies which is then seen on the game description, and it's supposed to be made by the game creators so it's a lil odd sometimes. But if TK wrote it then it's good enough for me.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Veteran Member
    he himself is prolly one of the most powerful if not the most powerful in the series.........but he isnt mixing his power with his zanpakuto's.......causing his power to be off balance.....but im sure once he lears his swords name and its shikai then he will kill noitora in 2 hits

Cutting Tesla in half, I'm pretty sure that qualifies as gettign better.