View Poll Results: Who's up next? Check off as many as you think.

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Byakuya, Rukia's savior

58 81.69%
  • Ukitake

13 18.31%
  • Kyoraku

9 12.68%
  • Ikkaku& Yamichika, seriously doubt they'd fight alone

27 38.03%
  • Yoruichi, surprised she didnt come along from the start...

13 18.31%
  • Mayuri, to possibly make the most dullest... fight... ever. But I see ownage happening.

11 15.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Somebody save dear Chad :(
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true

Lol I just though about it but what if no one goes to save Chad and Rukia and they actually get decapitated and cut up into little pieces, haha, would be the worlds greatest plot twist.
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member
    im sure ikaku and his buddy came with kenpachi..... and byakuya because he pwns with his senbonzakura

I really hope Ikkaku and Yumichika don't show up..I'm getting tired of the same characters showing up to do the same thing every time -- nothing. It's about time we saw what the other captains can really do..

My guess on this that they'll have 2 cpts Hitsugaya and Kenpachi and Lt are Matsumoto and Kusajishi. the others maybe are Yumichika, Ikkaku and Yamada i would like to see Ukitake if that is gonna be possible

I'd love to see Kurotshuchi Mayuri Vs Szayel Aporro Granz, that would be one sick match.

Not to divert off the "Zaraki is the man" track (even though he clearly is the man), but it's been said several times that Kurotsuchi saving Renji and Uryuu would be a waste of time. If you think of it realistically (realism in a shonen?! *gasp*), Renji and Uryuu are too incapacitated to continue this fight or any subsequent fight while in Hueco Mundo. It's not a deep gash on a chest that you can still function with, but several LIFE-SUSTAINING internal organs have been destroyed. Since there's no way for Kurotsuchi to just beat Szayel and then transport those two back to the real world/SS, the only person that would best be suited for rescuing those two would be Retsu Unohana.

Think about it. Her job is to heal everybody in SS, right? Well, there's nothing going on in SS, so she's useless there. I'm sure Byakuya didn't send Rukia and Renji to Hueco Mundo thinking they're gonna go about that wasteland without getting a scratch. Unohana should definitely be there to do the major healing, because there's no guarantee that Orihime will be rescued right away. She can fight Szayel, and show us why everybody in the 11th division (save for the ones whose names we actually know of) is scared of her. Then, after that fight, she heals them two, then goes about healing Rukia and Chad. Kurotsuchi is a dull captain, and a fight between a freak and a fruit is the last thing that people would wanna see a chapter wasted on.

Unohana's a captain, but I'm sure she's not just a captain because of her superb healing skills. All the scrubs in Squad 11 crap their pants when she's in the room, and even Aizen didn't wanna mess with her when she found them in the room where the judges were killed. That says something, and I wanna see what she's capable of. We know she can heal people, but in a shonen series like this one, if you're not one of the main characters, then you better know how to fight, or you're not really worth a damn...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

Quote Originally Posted by StrataRazor View Post
    Not to divert off the "Zaraki is the man" track (even though he clearly is the man), but it's been said several times that Kurotsuchi saving Renji and Uryuu would be a waste of time. If you think of it realistically (realism in a shonen?! *gasp*), Renji and Uryuu are too incapacitated to continue this fight or any subsequent fight while in Hueco Mundo. It's not a deep gash on a chest that you can still function with, but several LIFE-SUSTAINING internal organs have been destroyed. Since there's no way for Kurotsuchi to just beat Szayel and then transport those two back to the real world/SS, the only person that would best be suited for rescuing those two would be Retsu Unohana.

Think about it. Her job is to heal everybody in SS, right? Well, there's nothing going on in SS, so she's useless there. I'm sure Byakuya didn't send Rukia and Renji to Hueco Mundo thinking they're gonna go about that wasteland without getting a scratch. Unohana should definitely be there to do the major healing, because there's no guarantee that Orihime will be rescued right away. She can fight Szayel, and show us why everybody in the 11th division (save for the ones whose names we actually know of) is scared of her. Then, after that fight, she heals them two, then goes about healing Rukia and Chad. Kurotsuchi is a dull captain, and a fight between a freak and a fruit is the last thing that people would wanna see a chapter wasted on.

Unohana's a captain, but I'm sure she's not just a captain because of her superb healing skills. All the scrubs in Squad 11 crap their pants when she's in the room, and even Aizen didn't wanna mess with her when she found them in the room where the judges were killed. That says something, and I wanna see what she's capable of. We know she can heal people, but in a shonen series like this one, if you're not one of the main characters, then you better know how to fight, or you're not really worth a damn...
    What can I say... good point.. and on top of that I agree with you that I'd rather see some other taicho's! would love to see Kyouraku Shunsui

Quote Originally Posted by Tekin View Post
    My guess on this that they'll have 2 cpts Hitsugaya and Kenpachi
    nothin against your thoughts but, Hitsugaya? No. Just no. I think I speak for the majority of people around when I say we are tired of Hitsugaya...ya his bankai looks cool but thats pretty much it..I wanna see new captains..Ukitake..Shunsui..Unohana..you know..people who haven't fought yet? (well fought seriously since the first two have fought a few times accumulatively)

Emperor
    frankly I think the person most likely to have come is Yachiru, the little pink midget goes everywhere with Kenpachi