Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 476 Discussion

The chapter was really interesting, and Luffy's new "powers" can completely change the flow of the current ark, though watching Luffy with a katana was really worth it, will he use again sword techniques to defeat Moria? I'd like to see Zoro's face while watching Luffy's fighting with a sword

Now, let's discuss about the chapter and predict about the next one!

wow.. luffy with 100 shadows that provide him with extra abilities and strengh.... is gonna be crazy...

lightning bones attack was awesome lol

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    that's one reason why i love one piece, that chapter was intense, unlike most manga out there, this actually had me involved and wanting more. i didn't get my required dosage of usopp action this time, but at least he made a move. Once again we see Robin advancing the powers of her fruit; first she flew and now she creates giant arms, that girl is amazing. I'm so glad that Luffy isn't going down an annoying dragon ball z style of new gears every time he needs a power boost, instead, he gets something very creative and also temporary; shadows.

can't believe i have to wait a week to see what happens next...

yeah... to be truthful I though he was going to maybe pull out gear 4 and turn his entire body to a giant state.. but luckily Oda sensei is a GOD and pull this turn which is awesome... using Moria abilities aginst himself. I think is a 1st Ussop is not the one that is knocked out when facing such an opponent.. I hope we see more "team" attacks like the lightning bones or the robot franky tried to do lol but I'm not that worried since I know Oda will never disappoint

It is apparent that shadow bonding morphs the user's body. So perhaps there is a chance that Moria's disproportional body may be due to saturation of shadows within himself? To be more specific, perhaps Moria merges his own body with a vast number of shadows, using his Kage Kage power to stabilize the merging-thereby bypassing the 10 minutes limitation. Ultimately, I am raising the old issue once again: is the current Moria the true Moria.

In reality, my own bet is that Moria really is that ugly, no extraordinary factors involved.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    It is apparent that shadow bonding morphs the user's body. So perhaps there is a chance that Moria's disproportional body may be due to saturation of shadows within himself? To be more specific, perhaps Moria merges his own body with a vast number of shadows, using his Kage Kage power to stabilize the merging-thereby bypassing the 10 minutes limitation. Ultimately, I am raising the old issue once again: is the current Moria the true Moria.

In reality, my own bet is that Moria really is that ugly, no extraordinary factors involved.
    Yeah, he suppose to resemble a "gecko" while his current appearance is more like a devil than any lizards
    Noroi

Wow...Luffy is going to go insane next chapter, but that calls upon the factor that since Moria has the power to remove shadows, what stops him from removing Luffy's temporary shadows all over again?

Also I wonder if he can survive in the sun with those shadows inside of him...Imagine when light hits him...On the floor you see the floor engulfed with 100 different shadows lol.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    This months Bleach sort of stole the show for me (for once =P). But I can still always count on One Piece to stand for high quality reading, whatever the chapter is about. Even transitions such as this one has more pace and flare to it than most other mangas out there.

Still not overtly fond of the shadow power-up, but I reserve judgement until I see it in action.

wow this next chap is gonna be awesome, hes all powered up for Moria. That would be cool if Luffy turned all black like a shadow and could physically beat up Moria's shadow too.
    A pie in the sky?