View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

6 75.00%
  • l4l Great

1 12.50%
  • l3l Average

1 12.50%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Reborn 359 Discussion/360 Predictions

Reborn 359: "The Starting Day"

CHAPTER 359

Enjoy folks!

I knew Tsuna would face him first.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

predictable but great. and did every one notice the guy in the shadows had a leader watch on. get ready for people to start jumping on the Hibari is with fon band wagon. great chapter though.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Nice chapter , let the battles begin and yeah cross I will jump on that fugging wagon

Great chapter. It was predictable that Tsuna was going to fight his dad but I didn't think it will so soon. The varia is underestimating Enma lol...I really want to see that fight and maybe Adel might drop by.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Just like the rest of you, I knew Tsuna was going to have to fight his dad, but I didnt think it would be Tsuna's first battle. This should actually be interesting. I like how Enma turned all badass stopping Bel's knives. I think it's pretty appropriate that Tsuna is alone right now...it leaves him one on one with his dad.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm loving this arc.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    predictable but great. and did every one notice the guy in the shadows had a leader watch on. get ready for people to start jumping on the Hibari is with fon band wagon. great chapter though.
    Thought that since this arc was introduced. It took long enough for Reborn to get back on track but I'm glad it did.

Now the LOOOOOOOONG wait is over. Here comes Round 1!!!!!
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Did anyone else find it rather hysterical that the battle started while Tsuna was taking a piss? I'm also incredibly bummed that we only got a black and white explosion at the end; what is Iemitsu's flame?!