• |3| Average

3 21.43%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I guess you must needs wait on Daz or some other troll to show up in this thread for you to refute/shred.
    Hahahaahahahhaa

Good chapter....eh, the drawing on all Ichigo's powers is a little disappointing to be honest...I wish Ginjou would simply be more of a threat naturally than eventually needing to draw out Ichigo's true power or Hollow Ichigo and what not.

And personally, I like Ishida in the storyline. He gives it some depth and a change of pace and ability, though his role has, sadly, never really taken off...

Also, I wonder if the idea of Xcution members really being manipulated by Ginjuo and Tsuki-what's his name is actually true. Riruka didn't seem so energetic about the past and meeting them....seemed forced or "planted" to me.

Well this is interesting, ginjo is now using ichigo´s old powers against Ichigos amped up powers, also wonder how Byakuya will deal with memory guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I guess you must needs wait on Daz or some other troll to show up in this thread for you to refute/shred.
    Aww, almost been a week and still no Daz!