2 14.29%
  • |3| Average

3 21.43%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hmmmmm, I wonder why no one mentioned that Uryu has a new bow...

The older cross-web type:
    Spoiler!

The new little one:
    Spoiler!

Who knows how many new tools he really has.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Cool ass chapter.

The whole Rukia vs Riruka thing in the beginning was pretty hilarious. Figured as much that since Ginjou stole Ichigo's powers he would be able to use them.

@paulbee: Ginjou tapping into Hichigo? Let's stay tuned.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I still say Ginjou is Tapping into Hichigo. That may be a fine point, but it is different from merely possessing (duplicating) Ichigo's Reiatsu. This whole Foolbring Arc is only now starting to get interesting for me.
    But if that was the case, based on appearances, wouldn't Ginjou's attacks be equal or stronger than Ichigo's, yet his looked like a pale comparison, so I don't know how much of a 'permanent power tap' that would create?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    When I saw Ginjou use GT, I thought: "what is Cell doing in Bleach ?" ;P.

Anyway, this opens a possibility for Ichigo vs Hichigo in real world ;D.
    ...?

.. Do you mean in terms of personality, Ginjou is like Hichigo; thus we see how their fight might have gone? because his power still seems very lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Felt bad for Rukia when she blew herself up. It's like something straight out of of Looney Tunes bit. I am interested to hear more about the origins of XCUTION and what propelled them to side with Ginjou and Tsukishima. Birds of a feather flock together I assume.
    I am curious why Riruka made the point to mention how happy she was to meet "Tsukishima"?...

Seems like Kubo might have forgotten Riruka's surprise reaction right after their Jekyll/ Hyde personality switches. What exactly was she surprised about, or talking about then?

Spoiler!

The new little one:
    Spoiler!

Thought he's been alternating since this arc started. That bow seems apart of his outfit like it was when Ishida did when 1st going to SS. Guess after losing his abilities, and gaining them back, he can use it regularly, at full power, w/o fear of losing his abilities anymore like before.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

cool chapter urryu was cool and i love his bow. 10/10 great chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spoiler!

The new little one:
    Spoiler!

Aw no one cares about Ishida. His new bow is pretty cool though, its compact like his dad's and he shoots it crossways like him as well.

Anyway, pretty decent chapter. Got some luls with Rukia and Riruka in the begining and some meat and potatoes with Ichigo vs Ginjo. Not bad.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    What if Ginjo is tapping into Hichigo...but, in the midst of his battle with Ichigo he he starts to lose control and starts to turn into a hollow ah la Hichigo/Ichigo. Which in turn makes him even stronger and more deadly. That would spice this arc up.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    What if Ginjo is tapping into Hichigo...but, in the midst of his battle with Ichigo he he starts to lose control and starts to turn into a hollow ah la Hichigo/Ichigo. Which in turn makes him even stronger and more deadly. That would spice this arc up.
    Well yeah, that's why people are talking about a possible Ichigo Vs Hichigo match in the real world.

If Ginjo is tapping into his power then it would only be a matter of time before Hichigo consumes him. That power is too beastly to control, Ichigo could only master the mask but he was completely consumed when it came to a full body hollowfication.

For those that do not remember other of Uryu's bows:

The first one (that allowed sniper-homing attacks at low level of power):
    Spoiler!

The second one (it's special ability is that it allows you to enter Quincy's final, one winged, angel mode, when the glove is destroyed, works similar to FGT):
    Spoiler!

Quincy Final Mode:
    Spoiler!

Ryuuhan's bows:

- the short one:
    Spoiler!

- the long one:
    Spoiler!

Oh right, most Quincy's are shown to have white hair (?):
    Spoiler!

It's probably a prove of their maturity, perhaps they use it in similar manner to the wing of the Final mode and that's why it's white, or not .

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Aw no one cares about Ishida. His new bow is pretty cool though, its compact like his dad's and he shoots it crossways like him as well.

Anyway, pretty decent chapter. Got some luls with Rukia and Riruka in the begining and some meat and potatoes with Ichigo vs Ginjo. Not bad.
    Damn you SquadZero for summing up my thoughts exactly! What am I supposed to write now?

so Ginjou turns out to be Ichigo 2.0 instead of Aizen 2.0....wait; what?

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Damn you SquadZero for summing up my thoughts exactly! What am I supposed to write now?
    I guess you must needs wait on Daz or some other troll to show up in this thread for you to refute/shred.