9 37.50%
  • Okay

1 4.17%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

1 4.17%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Yep good chapter.And Luffy'sa new move was awesome.

Mind-f'n writing by Oda as always; Brilliant! Homage was quite nice and the new techinique is unsurpassed right now....I seriously wonder if Hodi is punched straight through.......

well i mean we saw the explosion and the skin around the "hole" and every thing. its hard to think that luffy did not go all the way through his chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    It will still be like all the time , ruffy will not kill his opponents and a hole in hodys chest would be "Killer" I guess =P

I'm waiting for Luffy's homage to Sabo. I hope it's called "Sabo Bazooka" or "Sabo Explosion".

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

If Luffy is to lead the new age/era then he will need a fishman on his crew. note that i said fishman not merman. This will happen because the discrimination between the two aquatic species are different.
    Mermaids/men are caught and sold off and are used for means unknown. Fishmen are hated, attacked and killed. Even if they are caught to be sold, the discrimination is much worse. They become slaves and i dont really know what happens to mermaids, they may just go on show lol..

Now here is my theory.. Hody will degenerate (the opposite of regenerate). the pills will take a negative effect on his body and he will shrink to a size smaller than his previous form and will be around the same size of the straw hats. He will also suffer a large amount of blood loss from the hole in his chest.
    a Fisher Tiger moment but the opposite. Luffy will stop Noah and put it down on fishman island for the nation to get on and take to the surface. Hody will be placed on the island and is losing consciousness. His crew will beg for someone to give him blood for a transfusion but the nation will deny them and just watch as Hody dies slowly.
    Luffy will come in and ask Chopper to which crew member who has the same blood as Hody (possibly Luffy) and they will give him the blood he needs. The hatred for Hody by the ryugu nation is too much and they all want him dead and gone, and opt for him to stay at the bottom of the seas.

Luffy will see this and ask Hody to join his crew OR Jinbe will ask Luffy to take him aboard and join the crew. The main reason behind this will probably come from the poneglyph (the message from Joy Boy). Jinbe and Luffy will want to show Hody that his hatred of humans was for nothing. Being a part of the Straw Hat Pirates will show Hody that humans are not what he thought and he comes to love them.

and with Hody aboard, like Whitebeard; Luffy will break that barrier between humans and fishmen.
    Buzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    If Luffy is to lead the new age/era then he will need a fishman on his crew. note that i said fishman not merman. This will happen because the discrimination between the two aquatic species are different.
    Mermaids/men are caught and sold off and are used for means unknown. Fishmen are hated, attacked and killed. Even if they are caught to be sold, the discrimination is much worse. They become slaves and i dont really know what happens to mermaids, they may just go on show lol..

Now here is my theory.. Hody will degenerate (the opposite of regenerate). the pills will take a negative effect on his body and he will shrink to a size smaller than his previous form and will be around the same size of the straw hats. He will also suffer a large amount of blood loss from the hole in his chest.
    a Fisher Tiger moment but the opposite. Luffy will stop Noah and put it down on fishman island for the nation to get on and take to the surface. Hody will be placed on the island and is losing consciousness. His crew will beg for someone to give him blood for a transfusion but the nation will deny them and just watch as Hody dies slowly.
    Luffy will come in and ask Chopper to which crew member who has the same blood as Hody (possibly Luffy) and they will give him the blood he needs. The hatred for Hody by the ryugu nation is too much and they all want him dead and gone, and opt for him to stay at the bottom of the seas.

Luffy will see this and ask Hody to join his crew OR Jinbe will ask Luffy to take him aboard and join the crew. The main reason behind this will probably come from the poneglyph (the message from Joy Boy). Jinbe and Luffy will want to show Hody that his hatred of humans was for nothing. Being a part of the Straw Hat Pirates will show Hody that humans are not what he thought and he comes to love them.

and with Hody aboard, like Whitebeard; Luffy will break that barrier between humans and fishmen.
    No one but me puts that much effort into a joke. You serious?

Okay, tell me exactly how Hodi fits into the crew. Remember, there is a theme to the StrawHats joining procedure.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post

Hody? Really? Caribou's More likely then Hody. It's just too out of nowhere that no self respecting writer or manga artist would ever do it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i mean we saw the explosion and the skin around the "hole" and every thing. its hard to think that luffy did not go all the way through his chest.
    I would love to see Luffy kill an enemy for the first time. Hody ain't like Luffy's past enemies anyway though it's probably Oda trying to fool us that Luffy put a hole on Hody's chest with the angle. I'm guessing Luffy ripped of his side so the damage ain't that deadly. His dead anyway once the effect of the pills wear off, it will take his life.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I would love to see Luffy kill an enemy for the first time. Hody ain't like Luffy's past enemies anyway though it's probably Oda trying to fool us that Luffy put a hole on Hody's chest with the angle. I'm guessing Luffy ripped of his side so the damage ain't that deadly. His dead anyway once the effect of the pills wear off, it will take his life.
    Its not happening because this is a shounen manga an we are talking about the protagonist here not the villain. Even killing someone by accident accident won't happen if its the protagonist fighting....Or usually that's the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.