9 37.50%
  • Okay

1 4.17%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

1 4.17%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Smiled when I read mangastreams sidenote on the last page. That made the chapter for me.

e_o Ouch. That attack of Luffy's.....looked like it was nigh lethal. I liked how Hody's face seemed to express how screwed he realized he was. Part of me kinda hopes there's another bout with him on Noah, but that explosion coming out from hody's back suggests otherwise.

Then asides from Decken, there's only Caribou to worry about.

And it looks like FI's citizens aren't going to flee the island. I guess they realized that fleeing from the chaos that they indirectly contributed to by ignoring has gotten too much to overlook. Seems they're just accepting the fact that the island will possibly get destroyed.

It was awesome but the excitement was all lost because I was weak enough to take a peek at those spoilers. I was kind of looking forward to a really nice depiction of Luffy's new move. Its not really clear to me what exactly happened there. Guess we will get a better view in the next chapter.
    So this is what "the man with the strawhat will destroy FI" meant. Very nicely done Oda sensei.

Edit: Been a long time since I last saw pandaman....Anyone spotted him lately? Looks like Oda totally forgot about the main character of the series. He is present among heroes and Villains lol. Pandaman ftw.
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 10-27-2011 at 06:45 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Nice chap.

Gear Second Armed
    Gomu Gomu Red Hook.

Epic .

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

love the new move! seems like a lot more steam than usual - wonder if 2nd gear + haki = luffy can set his skin on fire (ie. really high blood temperature)... explains the new name ftw

finally nice chapter

IF HODI IS STILL ALIVE AFTER THIS
    I'M GOING TO JAPAN AND KICK ODA'S ASS

This...THIS!...is what happens when you combine a devil fruit ability with a dream! Luffy is really showing some off-the-wall versatility with such a simple ability--and it's all plausible within the OP universe!

I'm gonna need the Elder Stars, World Government, Yonkou, Narrator, or whoever the hell is in charge of assigning power and rarity levels to devil fruits to look back over their records and make sure that the Rubber Rubber Fruit isn't actually some kinda super-rare paramecia, like the pheonix is a rare zoan. Cause Luffy be fucking shit UP!!!
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 10-27-2011 at 09:03 PM.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    This...THIS!...is what happens when you combine a devil fruit ability with a dream! Luffy is really showing some off-the-wall versatility with such a simple ability--and it's all plausible within the OP universe!

After utilizing an ability in such a way as to set off an explosion UNDERWATER, I'm gonna need the Elder Stars, World Government, Yonkou, Narrator, or whoever the hell is in charge of assigning power and rarity levels to devil fruits to look back over their records and make sure that the Rubber Rubber Fruit isn't actually some kinda super-rare paramecia, like the pheonix is a rare zoan. Cause Luffy be fucking shit UP!!!
    This is why I belive that Paramecia is the best DF-fruit category, you CAN evolve it so much! It doesnt really got any restrictions like the others got (except for Chopper that have haxed his fruit beyond anything^^)

The homage to Ace was wonderful. Should have expected something like that from Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hody's face before the impact xD.
    This was also great.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

WOW this chapter was pure epicness on a stick.
    i loved the ace tribute that was just to cool. and luffy showing no mercy just blowing straight through his chest like that was just awesome. just AWESOME.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]