Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I agree I seriously recommend reading the Manga - I did it myself a couple of months ago and
    It was an increadibly enjoyable read, got through like 50 chapters a day easy - I just Downloaded them and read them on the PC or PSP when I was away.
    - The only bad part is when you get to the end and you have to wait each week for your One Piece fix.
    Must admit Im a bit daunted about watching all the Anime eps though but I must get around to it. - Atleast I know its gonna be great storywise.

Dragon Slayer
    I agree I seriously recommend reading the Manga
    Can't he do both?

I agree that manga is much better, but anime is also nice, and I enjoy it.

The topic was created 2 months ago, so author probably doesn't need links anymore, but maybe there will be some other user with the same question.

Instantz NoobProduction - One Piece Fansub Group with streaming service - All OP on streaming and the newest episodes to download.

Kaizoku Fansubs - download via torrent to ~250 ep
    Next eps on: ADC-Elites :: High Quality One Piece Fansubs , BitTorrent Files for #gerusama @ Rizon , http://www.vegapunk.com/ and Instantz NoobProduction - One Piece Fansub Group with streaming service

And if you wanna pay 5$ for 1month premium access you can go to animeEDEN (I won't give the link cause it's probably against MS rules) and download all eps using direct download. Of course you can download any hosted there series you like during the access time.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    The answer is no, reading a summary will spoil One Piece! One Piece is a series of epic scale. There are so many little seemly minor, yet irreplaceable details, it is impossible to summarize everything vital. Unlike Bleach, for which I can simply spend 20 minutes of writing time and hand you a two paragraphed summary that comprehensively compresses every single details of the entire Bleach storyline, you will never be able to comprehend the scale of One Piece by reading a summary. I do acknowledge that the number of episodes is a little frightening to newcomers, and would require a tremendous amount of time for downloading. Thereby I recommend you to the manga instead (476 chapters! If you are fast, you can finish all of them in 2 weeks-that's worth a ticket of a two weeks vacation in seven heavens). As for the anime, just go from Enies Lobby arc to current.

You can download all One Piece manga chapters directly from Mangashare

or...

One Piece Manga Downloads - One Piece HQ

However in case that you are too stubborn...fine...

Go spoil yourself to death, this site got everything summarized to the least of details: Main Page - One Piece Encyclopedia - a Wikia wiki
    it would take me 5 min to tell you what happend on those 10 years of one piece, why? because Oda stopped the main story after arabsta arc and start goofing around on filler arcs ( com'on sky,sport,haloween,chrismas arcs -__-" )

one piece was planned for 2 years but somehow it's been 10 years now without reaching half the series

and the fights.. basicaly Luffy vs main evil dude, zoro vs sword dude, sanji vs third powerful dude, nami vs most powerful girl

so my advise to the topic guy.. don't bother with sammaries, just watch the anime to get few laughs ( the manga is badly drawn so avoid it )

Quote Originally Posted by iby777 View Post
    it would take me 5 min to tell you what happend on those 10 years of one piece, why? because Oda stopped the main story after arabsta arc and start goofing around on filler arcs ( com'on sky,sport,haloween,chrismas arcs -__-" )

one piece was planned for 2 years but somehow it's been 10 years now without reaching half the series

and the fights.. basicaly Luffy vs main evil dude, zoro vs sword dude, sanji vs third powerful dude, nami vs most powerful girl

so my advise to the topic guy.. don't bother with sammaries, just watch the anime to get few laughs ( the manga is badly drawn so avoid it )

ALSO, PLEASE DISREGARD THE FACT THAT I SUCK COCKS

Haha, oh wow.

I really don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    Haha, oh wow.

I really don't like you. (GAY)
    Haha, oh wow.

How old are you?

Please, don't spam or flame :(

In any case, I seriously disagree with iby777's opinion that One Piece is badly drawn. In all seriousness, One Piece's artwork is the best of the Shonen Jump Trio to my judgment.

Naruto's people look like squares and triangles. Bleach has no background art. Only One Piece is constantly improving.

However some may find One Piece's unique art style distasteful, it is only a matter of differences between individual preferences of ideal beauty. *Shrugs* Can't help if you find One Piece ugly.

By the way, one would find it impossible to efficiently summarize 10 years of One Piece in 5 minutes. Believe me, "Luffy went to XXX island, beat up XXX, then went to XXX island to beat up XXX" is NOT summarization.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Please, don't spam or flame :(

In any case, I seriously disagree with iby777's opinion that One Piece is badly drawn. In all seriousness, One Piece's artwork is the best of the Shonen Jump Trio to my judgment.

Naruto's people look like squares and triangles. Bleach has no background art. Only One Piece is constantly improving.

However some may find One Piece's unique art style distasteful, it is only a matter of differences between individual preferences of ideal beauty. *Shrugs* Can't help if you find One Piece ugly.

By the way, one would find it impossible to efficiently summarize 10 years of One Piece in 5 minutes. Believe me, "Luffy went to XXX island, beat up XXX, then went to XXX island to beat up XXX" is NOT summarization.
    I'm not talking about OP art style because i love it. i'm talking about the actual drawing in OP manga which is too dirty, takes background more seriously than charectars ( i mean why the hell would i care for a banch of crashed rocks !! ), oda draw charectars far too small or sometimes draw talking ballons with talking faces in them ( hey this not an old rbg -_- )

while i agree about naruto and bleach drawing, in bleach case it's the artist choise to focus more on the charectars than backrounds and clothes which means it's not drawing mistake but simply art style ( which make his manga cleaner, more watchable and much more serious )

I compelte disagree with iby777. Manga is all good. Anime is also good. Storyline is past the half way mark ( geez don't u guys read up on interviews you fake one piece addicts) . Some of the arcs in iby77 filler list are not fillers.

Watch the anime, some moments just can't be described in manga drawings alone! The BGM owns!!!!!!! You can get a ep guide to skip fillers. But they pretty good, only filler i hate is the 1000yr old dragon one.