Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ^^^ Afro Thunda?

It was Afro Thunda

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    if the spoiler translation is right, the fox refusing to help madara says a lot about how his relationship with Naruto has matured from pure hatred to an almost begrudged respect, and i cant wait to see how it really happens
    Man, I was hoping for an angry, hateful, defiant Kyuubi to the end. There's still hope because the Kyuubi could just be acting to save his own skin. He's probably just as Mean as he ever was (I hope).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I was gonna guess Freakshow
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

spoilers ...

Expected Madara to have Mokuton but not Oonoki to deflect the meteor .. I see why his jutsu is suitable for the job, just not how he can pull a jutsu like that in his current state and survive to pull the jutsu again on another meteor and THEN declare to start fighting seriously .. I bet Kakashi would be sooo jealous of his chakra pool, poor Kakashi has even lower stamina then the old fart ..

found a different translation of the spoilers .. Kyuubi is indeed giving Naruto chakra out of survival needs. Seems like he doesnt like Madara at all .. but who knows, maybe Kyuubi will give in to Naruto eventualy ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

hmm, i will wait for the translated version, but my gut tells me that this is what kabuto has done to madara, after all they already had his dna stored away.

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend" the nine tails doesn't want to be madara bitch no more

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Man, I was hoping for an angry, hateful, defiant Kyuubi to the end. There's still hope because the Kyuubi could just be acting to save his own skin. He's probably just as Mean as he ever was (I hope).
    Everyone has their own opinion, but if the kyuubi stayed hateful to the end, it would degrade Naruto's power to change people and their outlook on life. Personally its heightens naruto's character if the kyuubi does change.

read chapter 538 for the foreshadowing

Chapter 538 i think is part of the key to any change in the kyuubi. He can see that naruto's determination will not be swayed, even by his best efforts to do otherwise. And he got verbally knocked down a few pegs by his landlord as well in the process
    come fight my brute here

Is it just me or does it kinda seems like the Kyuubi actually want to lose his hatred? (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v57/c539/3.html)
    But he is to prideful and shit like that to accept it