Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Kyuubi ain't no pussy dude.. he has a plan. And btw; why would you let yourself be controlled for the third time? Kyuubi is coming from the erea of Juubi and SO6P.. Kyuubi has always been representing " Evil " and the most powerful, hateful bijuu of the Nine beasts.

- It's true that Naruto told him, that he simple has to wait.. for bringing peace and all. But Kyuubi is a selfish prick and he simple waits for the right moment to strike. You see; what can Naruto really do for him?

Just like any other animal creature, they simple like to be FREE. Just like Gaara's bijuu reacted, when Gaara went too sleep. But we all know that Naruto can't let him be free. Naruto will DIE, if he does that.
    The only similarity of being " Free ", is going to be like; Killer Bee's friendship with his Bijuu. Naruto can't erase all that hatred out of the Kyuubi, better said:

IF NARUTO CAN talk Kyuubi out of his hatred leaque, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh... then THAT would be, my ONLY disappointement of Kishimoto.

Kyuubi HAS TO stay " Evil ". Besides; The savior of the world, the 4th Rikudou, Naruto Uzumaki, the one who united the villages and became Hokage with having control over the most hatred, evil bijuu in Naruto World... NOW THAT'S what I call " Completion ".
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    well, i couldn't stay away. madara's a beast! and kyuubi's such a pussy! forsaking a chance to be unleashed to wreak havoc and instead helps out a wuss like naruto on the basis that he doesn't like how madara uses him like a bitch, though he was a bitch which tore things up!

or maybe kyuubi had a secret slight affection for kushina...

either way, he's a punk! malevolent my ass...
    1. Its quite bold to say the most powerful creature in the naruto world minus the Juubi is a pussy.

2. Madara, although he did not die, he still Lost to Hashirama. With the Rinnengan, mangekyou sharingan, all that stuff, he still lost. dont forget that.

Also, i wasn't implying for the Kyuubi to be all a good boy or something, but maybe just cool off his hatred a little bit so maybe he could clarify a few things about the story. After all, the Kyuubi was the only witness to Hashirama's and Madara's battle at the valley of the end, except for edo Madara.

Tsunade is heading to the battlefield...why?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

mo916

with the rinnegan??no.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    mo916

with the rinnegan??no.
    Well no one knows what Madara possessed when he fought the first hokage, only Madara or the Kyuubi would know for sure.

Wonder if the Rinnegan can do Amaterasu, in any case Madara should have just kept on summoning meteors, why stop at just 2 of them.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Tsunade is heading to the battlefield...why?
    To die obviously. Naruto's generation cant take over with Tsunade still standing around giving them orders, its time for her to go and Naruto to take over. This war is supposed to have loss in it right? then Tsunade has to go and maybe the raikage aswell (as we have seen his successor). Tsukage is about to die so it will fit with the theme of the kages dying. With the possible exception from the Mizukage.

As a stupid prediction - T-kage, Tsunade and the raikage all die. Naruto marries the Mizukage, but keeps Gaara on as his Cabana boy thus uniting all of the ninja world.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

why isnt the chapter out yet?

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Wonder if the Rinnegan can do Amaterasu, in any case Madara should have just kept on summoning meteors, why stop at just 2 of them.
    hey now paul, meteors are hard to find lol.. and i too wonder if edo madara has access to EMS jutsus while his rinnegan is activated or does he need to switch back and forth between rinnegan and EMS to use their respective techniques...

two amaterasu-enflamed meteors, not that would be something o_O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I hope the alliance is able to hold them off for now and after Madara/Kabuto/Tobi retreat from the battlefield Tsunade says something epic to Naruto like "It's time for you to learn our clan's sealing jutsus"