Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    237

    Naruto will awaken Mokuton, or gain the use of it.

    As you all know, Mokuton or wood release is the ability the first hokage had that allowed him to create trees and forests with chakra.

    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/13 This is when Naruto was fighting the zetsu's, his Kyuubi chakra turns them back into trees.

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-56332-...apter-505.html This is when he sprouts leaves beside Yamato after first controlling the fox.

    I got this idea when the real edo Madara got Resurrected. Although we cannot say if Hashirama killed Madara, we can say that he had the upperhand in their last fight, even with Madara having the rinnengan. Its the only technique i can think of that could allow Naruto to overcome Madara/Tobi.

    Also, my idea of how he would unlock it is since the portion of the kyuubi's chakra naruto obtained slightly creates a mokuton effect, maybe if the Kyuubi fully cooperated with him and worked with him as a team Naruto could get the full power of Mokuton.

    Also:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-31099-...apter-462.html here Madara sais he can "see" the first hokage in naruto. Could this be foreshadowing Naruto gaining the power of Mokuton through cooperating with the Kyuubi?

    What do you guys think?

  2. #2
    If I remember correctly, Yamato explained that his Mokuton involved the combination of water and earth chakra, both of which Naruto cannot use.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    If I remember correctly, Yamato explained that his Mokuton involved the combination of water and earth chakra, both of which Naruto cannot use.
    Fuck..... :(

    Well maybe the kyuubi could allow him to use more than just the wind element? :/

  4. #4
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Fuck..... :(

    Well maybe the kyuubi could allow him to use more than just the wind element? :/
    Rinnegan allows for the mastery of all elements. U see where I'm going with this?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  5. #5
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,417
    What if Naruto gains power over the "true" Mokuton by simply channeling his chakra? We know the Uzumaki have the Sage's enhanced "Life Force" through their physical energies (which leads to their longevity). We know Naruto's new power causes the Hashirama-cloned Mokuton to respond via his interaction with Zetsu/Yamato (which probably has more to do with Naruto's own, pure chakra, which the Kyuubi Mode simply magnifies).

    We also know the Mokuton is a technique that gives one the ability to control/suppress the Kyuubi. This is arguably the TRUE power of the Mokuton, and has more to do with controlling Life Force in general than it does the elemental properties of Earth/Water. It reminds me of Kushina's chakra chains, which were basically using pure Uzumaki chakra to control the Kyuubi; there's no reason Naruto can't, at the very least, do the same with his own chakra.

    Basically, I could see Naruto getting a power-up similar to the Mokuton/Kushina's chains. It would give him something on par with all these Doujutsu-users while staying true to his Younger Brother lineage, rather than simply gaining the Rinnegan (even though this is possible, as foreshadowed by the revelation that Nagato was an Uzumaki).

    Naruto's use of Sage Mode (and becoming one with Natural Energy) suggests, to me, that he could control the Mokuton without even possessing Earth/Water elements; simply entering Kyuubi/Sage Mode could let him use the Kyuubi Mode's power to make plants grow in tandem with Sage Mode's ability to interact with nature directly. I think that will be the best part of entering that mode, aside from finally having the strength needed to use the Bijuu Ball Rasengan.

    While Kishi has proven that Sage Mode wasn't forgotten by showing Naruto making good use of it in recent chapters, I still think the Kyuubi/Sage power-up is the REAL reason Naruto learned that mode, and is what will bring him to the level he needs to be at for his final fights. But I really hope that it gives him the Nature/Mokuton sort of powers, rather than just more chakra + Rasengans, because that would add more depth to his fighting style and make him seem like a TRUE Rikudou heir, rather than simply a Jinchuuriki. I'm tired of seeing people rant about the strength of Hashirama's chakra, and ignoring Naruto's equal Physical Energies! If Sasuke's eyes match Uchiha Madara's, than Naruto's body should match Senju Hashirama's!

    Oh, and with the amazing chakra control in Kyuubi Mode (one-handed Rasenshuriken), I think he could probably enter Sage Mode instantly. We just haven't seen him try to combine the two yet, for good reason. Perhaps after witnessing Edo Madara's strength, he'll realize Kyuubi Mode alone still isn't enough.

  6. #6
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    I dont want it happen but given whats been happening lately lets face anything goes.

    But what bothers me more these days in the manga is that the main characters all seem to heading towards the so6p. I can understand the senju and uchiha why must the uzumaki clan also follow the same route at the end of the day most shinobi at one point can be said to be from so6p.

    Why cant there be a unquie power, no rinnegan, no sharingan, no wood jutsu.

    I will be gutted if naruto's final powerup isnt sage+ fox mode. It would be unquie and unexpected by the enemy.

    Dawn of a new power etc.. I say for naruto's powerups leave the so6p in the past.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,802
    Mokuton is pretty much outdated in the manga, theres this "new" thing rocking the show and its called rinnegan. I bet if there is anything more Naruto could gain, it would be that .. but seriously, that would be weird.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  8. #8
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    What if Naruto gains power over the "true" Mokuton by simply channeling his chakra? We know the Uzumaki have the Sage's enhanced "Life Force" through their physical energies (which leads to their longevity). We know Naruto's new power causes the Hashirama-cloned Mokuton to respond via his interaction with Zetsu/Yamato (which probably has more to do with Naruto's own, pure chakra, which the Kyuubi Mode simply magnifies).

    We also know the Mokuton is a technique that gives one the ability to control/suppress the Kyuubi. This is arguably the TRUE power of the Mokuton, and has more to do with controlling Life Force in general than it does the elemental properties of Earth/Water. It reminds me of Kushina's chakra chains, which were basically using pure Uzumaki chakra to control the Kyuubi; there's no reason Naruto can't, at the very least, do the same with his own chakra.

    Basically, I could see Naruto getting a power-up similar to the Mokuton/Kushina's chains. It would give him something on par with all these Doujutsu-users while staying true to his Younger Brother lineage, rather than simply gaining the Rinnegan (even though this is possible, as foreshadowed by the revelation that Nagato was an Uzumaki).

    Naruto's use of Sage Mode (and becoming one with Natural Energy) suggests, to me, that he could control the Mokuton without even possessing Earth/Water elements; simply entering Kyuubi/Sage Mode could let him use the Kyuubi Mode's power to make plants grow in tandem with Sage Mode's ability to interact with nature directly. I think that will be the best part of entering that mode, aside from finally having the strength needed to use the Bijuu Ball Rasengan.

    While Kishi has proven that Sage Mode wasn't forgotten by showing Naruto making good use of it in recent chapters, I still think the Kyuubi/Sage power-up is the REAL reason Naruto learned that mode, and is what will bring him to the level he needs to be at for his final fights. But I really hope that it gives him the Nature/Mokuton sort of powers, rather than just more chakra + Rasengans, because that would add more depth to his fighting style and make him seem like a TRUE Rikudou heir, rather than simply a Jinchuuriki. I'm tired of seeing people rant about the strength of Hashirama's chakra, and ignoring Naruto's equal Physical Energies! If Sasuke's eyes match Uchiha Madara's, than Naruto's body should match Senju Hashirama's!

    Oh, and with the amazing chakra control in Kyuubi Mode (one-handed Rasenshuriken), I think he could probably enter Sage Mode instantly. We just haven't seen him try to combine the two yet, for good reason. Perhaps after witnessing Edo Madara's strength, he'll realize Kyuubi Mode alone still isn't enough.
    Hats of to you Rlinfamous, I completely agree.

    If I were to see trees sprouting out of Naruto's hands like Yamato and Danzo, I would be very disappointed, but if he were to cause tress to grow as an expression of life energy that would be fantastic.

    I also like to link Sage-Kyuubi to full and complete controlling of the fox. I am just itching to see what would happen when the fox tries to suck naruto's chakra, only to get does of natural energy. I hope it would have a calming/purifying effect on the fox.

    If we are correct then Sage energy + Kyuubi Chakra = True Younger Brother Mode.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #9
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hats of to you Rlinfamous, I completely agree.

    If I were to see trees sprouting out of Naruto's hands like Yamato and Danzo, I would be very disappointed, but if he were to cause tress to grow as an expression of life energy that would be fantastic.

    I also like to link Sage-Kyuubi to full and complete controlling of the fox. I am just itching to see what would happen when the fox tries to suck naruto's chakra, only to get does of natural energy. I hope it would have a calming/purifying effect on the fox.

    If we are correct then Sage energy + Kyuubi Chakra = True Younger Brother Mode.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3! lol

    Hat1 of to both of you. As it stands now, it's simply no other way for the Kyuubi to ever be nice/help/cooperate with Naruto the way Bee and the Hachibi does. But if Naruto combine SM and KCM then it might works as you say @paulbee. And yhe, Naruto learning Mokuton would be as stupid as it could get. Keeping it short, loving what you guys said.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hats of to you Rlinfamous, I completely agree.

    If I were to see trees sprouting out of Naruto's hands like Yamato and Danzo, I would be very disappointed, but if he were to cause tress to grow as an expression of life energy that would be fantastic.

    I also like to link Sage-Kyuubi to full and complete controlling of the fox. I am just itching to see what would happen when the fox tries to suck naruto's chakra, only to get does of natural energy. I hope it would have a calming/purifying effect on the fox.

    If we are correct then Sage energy + Kyuubi Chakra = True Younger Brother Mode.
    Yes that what im saying!! the trees and bushes would sprout just because of Naruto's pure presence, and it would make sense to tie it to Kyuubi/Sage mode.

    I do think the Kyuubi will cooperate with Naruto eventually, however, more because the kyuubi's hatred for Madara and his urge to get revenge on him is greater than how much he hates being trapped inside Naruto.

    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/539 here the kyuubi is comparing how much he has grown up, and that he has a lot of potential. Kyuubi giving full power to naruto = Madara dead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •