Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    to me it would make a lot more sense if naruto would awaken the rinnegan like nagato since they were both children of the prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    to me it would make a lot more sense if naruto would awaken the rinnegan like nagato since they were both children of the prophecy.
    True, but i thought of something to match Hashirama Senju, so its fitting when he fights Madara.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    If Naruto is to eventually gain Rinnegan, and Im not saying he should, then it should be by means of natural growth not some DNA injection or something. Since Sot6p there was not a legitimate rinnegan user, Madara is still a mystery though as he might have awakened it by natural doujutsu growth but it could also be a DNA theft experiment as well. Nagato had his rinnegan deliberately given ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    If Naruto is to eventually gain Rinnegan, and Im not saying he should, then it should be by means of natural growth not some DNA injection or something. Since Sot6p there was not a legitimate rinnegan user, Madara is still a mystery though as he might have awakened it by natural doujutsu growth but it could also be a DNA theft experiment as well. Nagato had his rinnegan deliberately given ..
    If Naruto does awaken the Rinneganm and Im not saying he should, it will without a doubt be by natural means. I said this earlier when it was talking about Naruto taking Shisuis eye. There is no way Naruto will ever get power by someone giving it to him. Some might argue that his link with Jiraiya and the Fourth would count as an unfair advantage, but that's just troll critics.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

While Nagato may have had his rinnegan deliberately given we still cannot say it was unnatural. Once the idea that Madara had relations with an Uzumaki woman is totally dismissed then we can take another step in deciding how unnatural it was. You then have to dismiss that conditions and events surrounding Nagato were manipulated for the express purpose of him awakening the rinnegan from within the realm of his own potential. His eyes just being "replaced in his sleep" doesn't really jive. His rinnegan could still be "legitimate" in the sense you intended depending on how certain questions are answered in the coming chapters, if they are even answered at all.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    While Nagato may have had his rinnegan deliberately given we still cannot say it was unnatural. Once the idea that Madara had relations with an Uzumaki woman is totally dismissed then we can take another step in deciding how unnatural it was. You then have to dismiss that conditions and events surrounding Nagato were manipulated for the express purpose of him awakening the rinnegan from within the realm of his own potential. His eyes just being "replaced in his sleep" doesn't really jive. His rinnegan could still be "legitimate" in the sense you intended depending on how certain questions are answered in the coming chapters, if they are even answered at all.
    IF the only way to natural way to awaken the rinnengan is by the sharingan--Mangekyou Sharingan-- Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan-- Rinnengan pathway, Nagato's Rinnengan is implanted.

Then the if his sharingan is implanted is why did he pick Nagato?

Based on what we've seen already, if Kyuubi-mode Naruto focuses chakra on a young tree, do you think it would grow rapidly into a larger tree?

We've only seen the Kyuubi chakra interact with Plants/Wood made via the 1sts DNA, but if his Kyuubi chakra is filled with life energy, then shouldn't this work on any ordinary plant/tree?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Nagato was not your typical Rinnegan user, in my opinion he was not a Sot6p material to begin with. If he was then he should have been capable enough to not resort in using the suicidal jutsu that crippled him for the rest of his life .. and so thats the reason I think it was not a natural occurance for him to have Rinnegan.

By the time Nagato was born, the other Uzumakis and Senjus were already gone .. he was the only viable subject to experiment on with Rinnegan growth. Viable, not good enough however. If I recall correctly, Nagato had significant trouble with Rinnegan jutsus, even if they seemed very strong to us, he himself stated that a true sot6p would have no problem with generating more power into his doujutsu.

It doesnt matter how he was given the rinnegan, the truth is that it was all unnatural and he was not fit for it.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Nagato was not your typical Rinnegan user, in my opinion he was not a Sot6p material to begin with. If he was then he should have been capable enough to not resort in using the suicidal jutsu that crippled him for the rest of his life .. and so thats the reason I think it was not a natural occurance for him to have Rinnegan.

By the time Nagato was born, the other Uzumakis and Senjus were already gone .. he was the only viable subject to experiment on with Rinnegan growth. Viable, not good enough however. If I recall correctly, Nagato had significant trouble with Rinnegan jutsus, even if they seemed very strong to us, he himself stated that a true sot6p would have no problem with generating more power into his doujutsu.

It doesnt matter how he was given the rinnegan, the truth is that it was all unnatural and he was not fit for it.
    It should be noted that Rikudou was the jyubis jinchuuriki, which bestowed him with immense amounts of chakra. That is most likely the reason for making Nagato pale in comparison to Rikudou. I doubt that Rikudou would've been able to do much more, than Nagato, without the jyubi

Quote Originally Posted by MagicianHisoka View Post
    It should be noted that Rikudou was the jyubis jinchuuriki, which bestowed him with immense amounts of chakra. That is most likely the reason for making Nagato pale in comparison to Rikudou. I doubt that Rikudou would've been able to do much more, than Nagato, without the jyubi
    Ofc he would have been able to do more than Nagato even without the Juubi. He managed to seal it, confine it and control it. Show me who can do this alone even with just a normal tailed beast. Without having some special controlling power.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you