0 0%
  • Awful

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    What about that guild?
    What about Jellal?
    What about Ultear and Meledy? O_O

i think we need to think out of the box more.
    i think he was asking about raven tail and not necessarily the number one guild in the land.

i think one of the other 3 might be missing or dead. there is a chance that they might be in the strongest guild or involved in some way but we can not rule out the possibility of the girls having been killed or something like that. or the possibility of jellal having possibly been executed.

IDK im still getting a feeling that this is still just an arc and not a true time skip.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i think we need to think out of the box more.
    i think he was asking about raven tail and not necessarily the number one guild in the land.

i think one of the other 3 might be missing or dead. there is a chance that they might be in the strongest guild or involved in some way but we can not rule out the possibility of the girls having been killed or something like that. or the possibility of jellal having possibly been executed.

IDK im still getting a feeling that this is still just an arc and not a true time skip.
    Or that all of them joined forces with Zeref, after all that was they were after, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Or that all of them joined forces with Zeref, after all that was they were after, more or less.
    thats another possibility but still i think we need to think out of the box here as well.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what the...who cares about Lucy's father...i want to see Zeref!!
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

really...... this is good story building at its best. these things could be what prompts them to go back in time after all. if they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Going back in time would introduce new things of retarded. The time travelling paradox is the easiest way to create plotholes.

not really time travel would be a really unique way to do thing plus that where the signs might be pointing. i mean this is so fairy tail. fix the past thats so fairy tail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time travel? Unique? You're kidding, right?

Hiro-san planned this in advance with the timeskip(+plot and new horizons).

We were forced to wonder what would happen in other guild, specific people and some circumstances but Hiro-chan points towards Lucy's Father.
    It's a way of "cease fire" after the longest arc up to date and as we should expect there should be a huge power difference.

The problem lies not only with the no.1 guild in fiore but with Zeref itself however its still early to jump to conclusions having still few info about it.
    Not to mention that this is wholly tied up with the dragon-thing and the "7" time skips as Hiro-san always use.

In 256, it clearly shows that there are lot of windows to open in the FT.
    i loved it so exciting....
    _____
    predictions?
    though im sad for Lucy-chan, she might received some legacy from her dad, and possibly enough it will go towards her rent and the FT guild comeback...
    its pretty hard to say that FT has planned to catch up with guild rankings as there is no problem at hand and the story is pointing towards Lucy this time.
    well, lets just wait for the FT257 for more exciting story...
    [post 01]

Think.